New Hotel/guest House

binnsy

I understand that the Bamboo BAR is to open a hotel/guest house in a months time.Maybe they are going to try a new business as the trade appears to have dropped since i first went there about 18 nonths ago.I understand it is on the road going to Vongtong Hotel.

I have had a long conversation with the owner about there new Hotel which is still under refurbishment I will be meeting the the owner again to discuss some other business :

Full details will be announced by me as and when, I will be attending the Grand Opening in due course :

Details will be announced in my Buriram Topic :

I think all the old customers of the Bamboo, Martin etc, are drinking at Riams bar, Does Wella still own it, as she did put her sister in charge, also is the bank next door still empty, been empty for 5 years that i know, have not been to Buriram in a while as up to my neck in it, i ask about the bank as i am interested in purchasing, if the price is right, also looking at property by restaurant 2000, and night market.

Got everything ready this end to ship out, website under construction, now need the right property, in a good area of town, old bank would be ideal as got underground parking, or somewhere by speed.

Edited by Thaicoon

I think all the old customers of the Bamboo, Martin etc, are drinking at Riams bar, Does Wella still own it, as she did put her sister in charge, also is the bank next door still empty, been empty for 5 years that i know, have not been to Buriram in a while as up to my neck in it, i ask about the bank as i am interested in purchasing, if the price is right, also looking at property by restaurant 2000, and night market.

Got everything ready this end to ship out, website under construction, now need the right property, in a good area of town, old bank would be ideal as got underground parking, or somewhere by speed.

THe bank next door is still available

THe bank next door is still available

Did view it once before, they then wanted 6 million baht, should of bought it then as exchange rate was 90 to the pound, and it was in good repair. also Moo from the bookshop across from bamboo, was interested, but he said to much money. he bought the block next to his shop. may get another viewing on the bank next time there.