How To Stop Thai Girl From Contact My Husband

nothailady

What good could come out of leaving one's family for a hooker?

Hasnt been established that said lady is a hooker (all we know she is a lady he met in Phuket) and even if she were does that exempt a hooker from finding love too?

Anyways one shouldnt stay in a marriage if one isnt happy nor in love. Its called wasting time. If he supports his child and splits the common property with the wife then I think this is all that matters.

Although there is no doubt that he has been an ass, normally when a marraige breaks down there are two sides to the story. I'm not going to stick up for him, but it does need to be put in perspective.

Prior, to his shagfest in Phuket (I quote Bendix), had this type of behaviour been evident previously? Had the marraige been having difficulties? Was the pregnancy a tool to repair the marraige?

Look, I have been there (Well, not with the Hooker, but thrrough a divorce) but there is no point staying together for the sake of the child. Make sure you get a fair settlement and ensure that he is aware of his responsibilties and move on with your life. I am certain that at some point in the future you will be happy again.

He may or may not be making a wise decision, but he is 34 years of age, so he has to take responsibilty for his decision.

I think you would also be better focusing on your life, rather than hoping that his screws up. Don't become an embittered vindictive ex wife. If this relatinship becomes succesful you will become even more bitter!!

Move on, you are both young enough.

Britmaveric, not blowing smoke up your ass, but you are totally right about the other Woman. There is no verification that she is a hooker, and even so that doesn't mean that she doesn't deserve to find love too.

Edited by mrtoad

I sympathise with both Nothailady and Salisa. I think many posters gave good advice and/or insight. First, I would collect all the evidence of infidelity and copies of all papers of hubby's net worth and annual earnings. If you're in the US, you are entitled to a good portion. Get a lawyer and file for divorce. Get the lawyer to estimate what you should receive for alimony and child support. Present this to num nuts with the lawyer present. It will go easier for him if he settles out of court because the judge will bash the bucking bronco for ditching you while nearing your baby's birth. Ensure you are in a safe environment; if he is so worried about his money, who knows what he'll do. Personally, I would rather live apart for my own peace of mind, but see what a lawyer says about this first. Best of luck to you both, and let us know how you get on.

In general, I have one main comment for women getting married: You have to train the gits before you get hitched. If you see him flirting as your boyfriend and it bothers you, you have to act immediately or it will probably continue (I caught one beau with a chick on his lap at a bar. I told the chick to get up, she did, I picked up their drinks, threw them in his face and then smacked him over the head with an ashtray. He never cheated on me again because I threw all his clothes out the window and had the locks changed.) Boyfriends only get one chance to cheat on me or hit me. ONE. I know marriage is different, so I do feel sad for both these ladies.

Also, two-timers of either gender learn to deceive and cheat with their new paramours, and then that can easily be passed on to lying about drinking, gambling or biz probs or whatever.

Thanks Sbk and Boo for taking care of the rowdies. Guys like Johnny from OZ are one reason I left that country. Part of that huge group of lager louts that call women sheilas. No grounds for divorce there for infidelity? Guess the country has turned either Muslim or Mormon.

Prior, to his shagfest in Phuket (I quote Bendix), had this type of behaviour been evident previously? Had the marraige been having difficulties? Was the pregnancy a tool to repair the marraige?

To mrtoad

The pregnancy is not the tool to repair the marriage at all. We plan to have the baby togther. He was the person who got me the ovulation strips and planned to have the baby togther When I was 3 months pregnant, he was so happy about being a father. So, early this year, we went to do the Thai wedding during that time I was about 3 1/2 months prenant..

I couldn't get going anywhere with his family after the wedding, i was so exhausted. He went with his family. The day that he's supposed to come back to the U.S., he called me at the airport letting me know that he changed his mind and wanted to go down the South by himself. He gave me the reason that he wanted to have fun before he became a father. I was upset about it, but I couldn't do anything.

When he got back to the U.S., he called me regularly. I was in Thailand spending time with my family about another 3 weeks. He called me telling me how much he missed me and the baby and wanted me to come back. he told me he couldn't sleep, he wanted me back so bad.

When I came back, I knew something was wrong. He told me that he ws nervous to be a father, he wasn't ready for that. He told me to leave him alone to adjust himself. A few weeks later, he told me that he didn't wantto wear the wedding ring, it was too loose. After that he started drinking more and more until he can't control himself. He started bringing up about the relationship, itturned to be the fight after all.

Until last month, I caught him. he 's been unfaithful to me. He accepted that. He told me he couldn't control himself, he's in love with her. he wants to move to Phuket. he comes to talk to me about the divorce.

That's all about the story. I can't do anything with him anymore. The only thing i can think ofis my baby.

I'm still in shock with what happened to me. It happened so fast like turn the switch on and off.

Anyway, my life has to go on. I look up to something positive for my future.

The pregnancy is not the tool to repair the marriage at all. We plan to have the baby togther. He was the person who got me the ovulation strips and planned to have the baby togther When I was 3 months pregnant, he was so happy about being a father. So, early this year, we went to do the Thai wedding during that time I was about 3 1/2 months prenant..

I couldn't get going anywhere with his family after the wedding, i was so exhausted. He went with his family. The day that he's supposed to come back to the U.S., he called me at the airport letting me know that he changed his mind and wanted to go down the South by himself. He gave me the reason that he wanted to have fun before he became a father. I was upset about it, but I couldn't do anything.

When he got back to the U.S., he called me regularly. I was in Thailand spending time with my family about another 3 weeks. He called me telling me how much he missed me and the baby and wanted me to come back. he told me he couldn't sleep, he wanted me back so bad.

When I came back, I knew something was wrong. He told me that he ws nervous to be a father, he wasn't ready for that. He told me to leave him alone to adjust himself. A few weeks later, he told me that he didn't wantto wear the wedding ring, it was too loose. After that he started drinking more and more until he can't control himself. He started bringing up about the relationship, itturned to be the fight after all.

Until last month, I caught him. he 's been unfaithful to me. He accepted that. He told me he couldn't control himself, he's in love with her. he wants to move to Phuket. he comes to talk to me about the divorce.

That's all about the story. I can't do anything with him anymore. The only thing i can think ofis my baby.

I'm still in shock with what happened to me. It happened so fast like turn the switch on and off.

I'm sorry Salisa. I can't imagine the pain and confusion that you're going through right now. Excruciating. Take it one step at a time girl. If you can live a day, then you're good as long as you count your days one at a time.

Goodluck and please don't stress too much for the baby. It must be really hard.

What good could come out of leaving one's family for a hooker?

Hasnt been established that said lady is a hooker (all we know she is a lady he met in Phuket) and even if she were does that exempt a hooker from finding love too?

Good point Brit :o

Absolutely not. But does it exempt her from showing human decency to another woman? or does it exempt him from showing some responsibility for his commitment?

I think women tend to blame the other woman more for their man's weaknesses for several reasons

1. It is too painful to consider that the man you fell in love with is a selfish cad who puts himself ahead of everything that you thought was important to both of you. It's easier to blame her for luring him when, usually, he is just that, a selfish cad.

2. Women always think that other women should behave as if they were in some kind of sisterhood because, in fact, many do. But, enough don't act in this way to give those who do a feeling of being betrayed.

The fact of the matter here is that if this were a woman complaining about a Thai man behaving in this reprehensible way you men would be all over this topic pointing out how this just proves what low-life irresponsible creatures Thai men are. But, I guess, because its a farang man it somehow is ok and he has a "right to his happiness". :o

**one qualifier--you, Britmaveric, would not be justifying this behavior, regardless of nationality :D**

SBK - not justifying any behaviour, but better he break things off then continue faking it. As for the other woman, probably doesnt know his situation and I'm positive he never mentioned it to her prior to getting involved with the thai bird. Any rate - make it clear, its a bad situation all way around. I'm sure all persons involved its better off if they both move on.

Said wife is indeed a victim and its rather unfortunate the lad couldn't control himself and end things the right way then springing this on her. Bit cruel, but now things are known I'm hoping the lad amicably settles with his wife and takes responsibility for the lil one on its way. However has erratic as he seems to be I'm inclined to believe he might just run off.

SBK - I'd say the same thing if the situation was reversed - happiness is paramount in a successful relationship. No point making each other miserable.

To mrtoad

I wish you all the best for the future and from what you have said in this post, he is clearly lacking in resposibilty and maturity.

I hope Jet isn't advocating partner abuse here, as well all know that men are far more abused than women and tend to suffer from violent death at the hands of their wife in far more cases than women ever do :o

I sincerely doubt anyone here is advocating partner abuse, but in case some posters have failed to read the forum rules:

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of thaivisa.com or any entity associated with thaivisa.com.

I hope Jet isn't advocating partner abuse here, as well all know that men are far more abused than women and tend to suffer from violent death at the hands of their wife in far more cases than women ever do :o

I sincerely doubt anyone here is advocating partner abuse, but in case some posters have failed to read the forum rules:

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of thaivisa.com or any entity associated with thaivisa.com.

Good point. And yes infact children are far more likely to die in the custody of their mother than their father, but violence is violence, even nagging (mostly by women) is domestic violence.

Edited by Johnny69

That'll be nice if the Tsunami hit on the property that he pays for. That means God gives him the reward from his deed.

Whatever he wants to do, I can careless. I don't see him as a human anymore, he's an evil. How can he come talk to me that he wants a divorce when I'm ready about to have a baby in two weeks? Also, he wants to put up the baby for adoption. I don't know what part of his brain he used. Thai people will say

" he use his foot not his brain". (As you know Thai people believe that foot is the lowest part of the body, it show disrespect or ignorance).

He wants a divorce really bad, so he can take off to Thailand to live with the girl in Phuket.

He told me he's in love. Yeah right, how can someone say he/she is in love after they meet only twice? in love or in lust, give me a break.

He wants a divorce. Yeah, I'll give him one.. a very good one.

I'm turning myself to be more American girl not Thai girl anymore. I'm more assertive now, not shy and submissive like a typical Thai girl anymore.

Hang tough saliSa112!

You are better off without him!

Take the best revenge possible - have a happy life without him!

Not that I would ever advocate revenge! I am advocating happiness!

In general, I have one main comment for women getting married: You have to train the gits before you get hitched. If you see him flirting as your boyfriend and it bothers you, you have to act immediately or it will probably continue (I caught one beau with a chick on his lap at a bar. I told the chick to get up, she did, I picked up their drinks, threw them in his face and then smacked him over the head with an ashtray. He never cheated on me again because I threw all his clothes out the window and had the locks changed.) Boyfriends only get one chance to cheat on me or hit me. ONE. I know marriage is different, so I do feel sad for both these ladies.

[snip]

Thanks Sbk and Boo for taking care of the rowdies. Guys like Johnny from OZ are one reason I left that country. Part of that huge group of lager louts that call women sheilas. No grounds for divorce there for infidelity? Guess the country has turned either Muslim or Mormon.

See Pot, calling kettle black.

Edited by qualtrough

Well, take it up with Jet, its her opinion, not necessarily those of everyone else. And not really relevant to the problems the two lady posters have with their respective husbands either.

Good point. And yes infact children are far more likely to die in the custody of their mother than their father, but violence is violence, even nagging (mostly by women) is domestic violence.

Statistics? Links to support this?

Oh, never mind. I've just realised, it's probably true. Just because of the fact that children statistically spend so much more time with their mother.

I've just deleted a lot of what I was going to say, as it might cause offence, but I'll leave the above.

Edited by November Rain

Hang tough saliSa112!

To Jamessc2000

Thank you for the message. I know that I'll be better off with him. I don't need this kind of man around me. He'll not make any situation in the family better, it's getting worse.

In a week, I'll have the most beautiful thing happens to my life...my baby will arrive. I'm so excited for that. I'll be a mother and a parent.

The other part, I can ignor it. I'm completely done with him when he told me to put up the baby for adoption. It shows the true of himself being selfish and irresponsible.

I'll do everything to be the best for me and my baby. I'll live and raise my baby in the U.S.. Even though I don't have family around, I can do it. I always believe " I can do it and do it better". I see many good opportunities in this country for my baby like education, health care, and the quality of life. I'll take advantages from those benefits for my baby. Hopefully, someday she'll attend the top university and be the best person as she can be with loving and caring of her mother.

In a week, I'll have the most beautiful thing happens to my life...my baby will arrive. I'm so excited for that. I'll be a mother and a parent.

The other part, I can ignor it. I'm completely done with him when he told me to put up the baby for adoption. It shows the true of himself being selfish and irresponsible.

I'll do everything to be the best for me and my baby. I'll live and raise my baby in the U.S.. Even though I don't have family around, I can do it. I always believe " I can do it and do it better". I see many good opportunities in this country for my baby like education, health care, and the quality of life. I'll take advantages from those benefits for my baby. Hopefully, someday she'll attend the top university and be the best person as she can be with loving and caring of her mother.

There you GO!! Good for you!!

*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG*

I'd kill him if I found him in bed with another woman. Problem solved :o

But lets face it, sex, is, for alot of men, simply physical.

Why some men can't learn to think with their big heads, I will never understand.

there is certainly a lot of truth in the above (speaking as a man!)

'we' can remove or prevent the emotional element if we wish, thats why a man can visit a prostitute and then simply carry on with his 'normal' life.

As to thinking with our heads, well im afraid millions of years of evolution lead our thoughts to other places.

The trouble is we men want to hear that most magic word, you of course know what it is and we hear it when we live or holiday in Thailand.

Im speaking from the uk but i have several married friends and others with partners who have visited thailand and they have all been unfaithful! (even though their partners/wives are holidaying with them!) irresistable you see.

cest la vie wap.

Hang tough saliSa112!

To Jamessc2000

Thank you for the message. I know that I'll be better off with him. I don't need this kind of man around me. He'll not make any situation in the family better, it's getting worse.

Dear Sali

I am so happy you have this attitude!

You are on your way to a happy life!

All the best on your delivery!

Always remember you have friends here!

You are never alone.

Best Regards

James

• 3 months later...

I want to update to all friends who support my ideas and notions.

I gave birth to a very beautiful baby. She's precious. Now, I'm filing for a divorce. My husband brought that woman over here. I wonder how could she get a visa. She visited him for a few weeks. I don't care for all his business. That's his life. His intention is moving to thailand.

The sad part is he never comes to see his baby. In a way, I'm so glad 'cause he always drunk. Eventually, he'll be in Thailand, I don't have to deal with him for a long time. But i have to prepare myself to answer all the questions that my daughter has asking about her own father.

The day that I signed the paper work with my lawyer, I was confused. Not because I want to get back with him..no way. But as a Buddhist, I feel guilty that I want something from him. Anyway, when I think about it.. I have to do the best for my daughter. I have to raise her by myself until she graduates from college. He'll run way. So, he needs to take responsibility on that.

That's o.k my life start a new chapter with a beautiful baby!!

A BIG congratulations with the birth of your baby girl and you, saliSa112, as a brand-new mom. :o

For sure a new chapter in your life has started, a very beautiful and loving chapter. You already have shown you are strong with closing the old chapter. No doubt you will make, it won't be easy at times but you sure will make it with your little girl.

I wish you and your little girl all the love and luck in the world.

Nienke

It's nearly always sad when a relationship fails, especially where there are offspring involved. But, the year is 2007 and the probability of not being divorced is something in the order of 50% the last time I checked hence there should not be any great surprise. It also seems that male monogamy is not their strongest suit given that prostitution has existed since near the dawn of man hence extra marital affairs are not exactly a new phenomenon so no great surprise there either.

I ended a long term relationship once because my partner believed I had been unfaithful and she went to great lengths to read my email. Whilst I had not been unfaithful and her suspicions were totally unfounded her invasion of my privacy and her lack of trust confirmed to me that the relationship would never last. Regrettably she shared her suspicions with a wide range of other females who sympathized with her no end and cast me as the dastardly villain. I concluded after that event that the next time I was involved in a troubled relationship I would simply live up to the female expectations of the male counterpart and avoid the pain and aggravation.

I accept that I failed in this relationship. I made a mistake that I married him. Whatever happened in the past I don't regret it anymore.

Up until now, I still couldn't believe what make my ex-husband change that much. Is it from the lust and the love toward that woman making leaving his family and his child behind? He plans to live in Thailand for good. I can't believe this. He has a very good job in the U.S. When he retires, he will get a very good retirement over a few million dollars. Now, he gives up. He said he wanted a simple life at Phuket. what a thought?

I'm in process of healing. I go to see the counseling, read the self- help books that will help get through with this pain. At the same time,I'm so busy with my daughter. She is three and a half months now. Now, I'm starting thinking what is my plan... like when I should go back to work? who will be my babysit? Where am I gonna stay? There are so many things that line up for the future.

Getting divorce and going for the lawyer in the U.S is very expensive. I had no idea until I got all the paper work. Also, the process takes longer than I expect.

Anyway, I look up for a bright future even though it is tough now. My friend wrote to me " just think about how many things you achieve in the U.S.."

I accept that I failed in this relationship. I made a mistake that I married him. Whatever happened in the past I don't regret it anymore.

Up until now, I still couldn't believe what make my ex-husband change that much. Is it from the lust and the love toward that woman making leaving his family and his child behind? He plans to live in Thailand for good. I can't believe this. He has a very good job in the U.S. When he retires, he will get a very good retirement over a few million dollars. Now, he gives up. He said he wanted a simple life at Phuket. what a thought?

I'm in process of healing. I go to see the counseling, read the self- help books that will help get through with this pain. At the same time,I'm so busy with my daughter. She is three and a half months now. Now, I'm starting thinking what is my plan... like when I should go back to work? who will be my babysit? Where am I gonna stay? There are so many things that line up for the future.

Getting divorce and going for the lawyer in the U.S is very expensive. I had no idea until I got all the paper work. Also, the process takes longer than I expect.

Anyway, I look up for a bright future even though it is tough now. My friend wrote to me " just think about how many things you achieve in the U.S.."

I'm not able to judge about you and your ex but to me it looks like two words and two words only which made him change that much:

lust & addiction

The word 'love' -towards the other woman- in not in place, most likely.

Sometimes people lose themselves because of lust & addiction; the latter is even more devastating because people think and feel the 'addiction' like love. That's so devastating that they lose control over themselves and their lives.

The problem with 'addiction' is that it's not seen by those people; they simply do not notice it's an addiction to someone else because they think it's LOVE....it's not.

The truth however will knock on their door, sooner or later.

Wish you luck !

LaoPo

Hi All,

Been reading this topic and I think I can add a few things on why men go with other women.

I know a few Bargirls and did ask them about this.

A lot of them tell me they only talk, yes talk about what they would like their GF to look like and to do.

OK so they can provide the fantasy they are looking for and fullfill their fantasy just for that moment.

It is the fantasy they wanted to talk about with you but you rejected.

A simple example would be, You being dressed in sexy lingerie, like stockings and stuff.

I have heard a lot of comments from girls that they would never dress in that as they feel they would feel like a prostitute.

Why?

You are alone and together just to have fun and please eachother, nothing wrong with that.

Girls just be open and tell what arrouses you and see at what point you can meet.

So to the OP, pleae find out why it is that he contact this other girl.

What is it that disturbs him and do not like about your behavior, just ask OK. Foreigners appreciate that when you ask.

Alex

Also I dont think just turfing out the man from his house is right either, it is both their residence. He has a right to be their too. But I noted the first thing someone asked if the girl moved out was who is going to pay all your bills. So the man appears to be nothing more than a walking ATM to some on here.

Here in Australia it would be much better to leave for the man, he would then only have to pay his child support, which would not cover much beyond her rent. So I think she may need to be a bit more diplomatic if she wants more support than that.

Johnny69

Do you really think that this man who wants to give up his own child for adoption, who is cheating on his heavily pregnant wife and tells her he wont stop contacting this woman, would give a stuff about supporting her whether she kicked him out of the house or not or whatever 'diplomacy' she used?

And the woman isn't seeing him at a walking ATM because she wonders about who will pay the bills. The woman is eight and a half months pregant and deserves his financial support and protection. She is obviously not going to get it though because he is a heel.

And there is Australia, she would get government assistance for her living needs and child support from her husband, but how much chance do you think she would have of getting that, if he leaves and goes to Phuket to live.

Thailand is full of men who are here because they dont want to support their children.

http://travel.state.gov/family/services/su...pport_2595.html

Q. HOW CAN A U.S. PASSPORT BE DENIED TO A PERSON OBLIGED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT?

A. U.S. passports cannot be denied based on requests from private individuals. 42 U.S.C. 652 (k) provides that the Secretary of State must deny issuance of a passport to a person who is in arrears of child support of more than $5,000 based upon a certification to that effect by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS). See 22 Code of Federal Regulations, Section 51.70 (a) (8) . If a person applies for a U.S. passport or other consular services abroad, and that person's name does not clear the Passport Name Check System due to an outstanding child support obligation certified by HHS, the U.S. embassy or consulate will deny the request for a passport or revoke a passport already issued.

The person may be issued a limited validity passport which is also limited for return to the United States. "Revoke" means that the U.S. government has officially removed the passport from the person - it does not necessarily mean that the original passport (which may include multiple foreign visas) is destroyed or canceled. If there is a hold for HHS certified child support reasons, the passport will not be returned to the person until the name clears the passport lookout system. The formal passport revocation letter prepared by the U.S. embassy or consulate informs the person that the passport is legally revoked and he or she is not entitled to it until HHS gives the Department of State official permission.

See also: http://travel.state.gov/family/services/su...pport_2611.html

and http://travel.state.gov/law/info/info_608.html

Happy Hunting!

http://travel.state.gov/family/services/su...pport_2595.html

Q. HOW CAN A U.S. PASSPORT BE DENIED TO A PERSON OBLIGED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT?

A. U.S. passports cannot be denied based on requests from private individuals. 42 U.S.C. 652 (k) provides that the Secretary of State must deny issuance of a passport to a person who is in arrears of child support of more than $5,000 based upon a certification to that effect by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS). See 22 Code of Federal Regulations, Section 51.70 (a) (8) . If a person applies for a U.S. passport or other consular services abroad, and that person's name does not clear the Passport Name Check System due to an outstanding child support obligation certified by HHS, the U.S. embassy or consulate will deny the request for a passport or revoke a passport already issued.

The person may be issued a limited validity passport which is also limited for return to the United States. "Revoke" means that the U.S. government has officially removed the passport from the person - it does not necessarily mean that the original passport (which may include multiple foreign visas) is destroyed or canceled. If there is a hold for HHS certified child support reasons, the passport will not be returned to the person until the name clears the passport lookout system. The formal passport revocation letter prepared by the U.S. embassy or consulate informs the person that the passport is legally revoked and he or she is not entitled to it until HHS gives the Department of State official permission.

See also: http://travel.state.gov/family/services/su...pport_2611.html

and http://travel.state.gov/law/info/info_608.html

Happy Hunting!

Thank you for the information. It's helpful. I really appreciated your thoughtfulness.

The other way I can do ,if he obliges to pay child support, is claiming on his social security. When he comes back or files the tax, he has to pay back to the government with another 10% of the interest.