Toyota Brakes

When I don't drive me Benz ( or the kids lose the keys) we have a smaller Toyota Altis. It is good for Bangkok, but I have a feeling the brakes are not performing well. I also previously had a Toyota Tiger with questionable brake problems. Has anyone else had problems with the locally assembled Toyota cars/trucks brakes?

Problem of car shaking a bit and the steering wheel vibrations. I could be spoiled by the Benz, but don't think so.

:o

When I don't drive me Benz ( or the kids lose the keys) we have a smaller Toyota Altis. It is good for Bangkok, but I have a feeling the brakes are not performing well. I also previously had a Toyota Tiger with questionable brake problems. Has anyone else had problems with the locally assembled Toyota cars/trucks brakes?

Problem of car shaking a bit and the steering wheel vibrations. I could be spoiled by the Benz, but don't think so.

:o

There's another thread on this very topic:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=127284

:D

There's another thread on this very topic:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=127284

lingling the link is greatly appreciated. :o

May not be the balance, as you would normaly get vibration at a perticular speed with this problem, regardless of braking or not, could be a warped brake disc.

Once had this problem with a hire car that didn't have ABS, someone prevously locked up the front end and put flat spots in the rubber, felt terrible under braking.