A Warning Note From Neighbors

MTW

Completely offtopic, but I think MTW writes more words in just one of her posts than Pepe has managed in 1240.

Neither contribution is worth reading.

True, Bendix. But they do pump up the page numbers. Pepe's posts are sort of like something sticky that you would swat flies onto in a four count: San (swap) Di (swap) e (swap) go (swap). MTW's are like reading To The Lighthouse.

------------------------------

You guys take this forum and yourselves way too seriously. The erudite literary scholars and content editors overlooked the use of gross hyperbole in the theater of the absurd to make this point.

You've read my personal statement at least once, "What could be less important than my opinion."

Once in the past you attacked me for no good reason, showing your true colors. And I know you were asked to cool your jets, Jet, by one of the mods.

My testosterone levels must have been a bit high to even think about referring to you or one of your sidekicks in a post. Hormones can fluctuate though.

But true to your nature, it was like putting fresh meat in front of a rabid dog, very predictable.

No more time for non-contributions on this thread though. :o

You #### :D

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 3 dogs and i have a hel_l of a time stopping their barking, so i feel for the OP. then again, the 2 that do the most barking are street dogs that i adopted as adults- my other one i have had since she was a baby and she is very obedient. if MTW has had all her dogs since puppies it shouldn't be too much of a problem. i do think people are too hard on her. just because you might not put yourself out there honestly (on this forum) doesn't mean you shouldn't treat people who do with some sensitivity. it would be better to teach than to criticize, don't you think?

---------------------------------------

Yes but this is the wrong forum for that, OBVIOUSLY!

On a lighter note. Two years ago, long story short, there was a farang guy that my wife introduced her cousin too in Samut Sakorn. I didn't like him as soon as I met him.

It soon became obvious that this guy was a lunatic. My wife's cousin became very upset and told him too leave as did I my wife and all the family.

He would not leave and became quite hostile. I know crazy, hey I didn't make the introduction it was my darling ex wife.

She got on the phone and ten minutes later two local mafioso dudes pull up on their motor cycles with 45s stuck in the front of their pants. God ya gotta love it,

broad daylight in the middle of the city.

Now that's entertainment. This crazy farang started giving these two guys sh@t.

They proceeded to pistol whip him until he was hanging on for dear life.

Just then the cops pulled up, another one of wifey's "cousins", he and his buddy dragged him out to the main street, threw him in a cab and told the driver to take him to the airport.

Cool huh!

Wait it gets better. The next day this wacko shows back up again at night starting sh@t again. I can't imagine how he even found the place.

One phone call the two mafioso cousins show up in a pick up. Proceed to beat the krap out of him again throw him in the back of the pick up and drive off to a nearby klong.

A few minutes later we heard one shot ring out in the distance.

Then these two guys roll back in and said they were hungry. So we proceed to eat and drink and had a good old time.

I asked the one dude, still with the 45 stuck down his pants, Hey where is he?"

His answer, "food for da crab." We high fived and had another 'Sing.

Reminded me of the "good old days growing up in Newark. No respect, pay the price.

Needless to say I skipped the crab that night.

Talk is cheap... :o

Sounds like a story right from Raymond Blvd.

-----------------------------

Close Jimmy. More like Central Ave ... :D

Okay you guys, here come da judge.

How many times do I have to tell you I find this handbag swinging most disagreeable.

Now why don't we just communicate here like the nice farangs we are.

It's only a cyberforum; how can you fall out with somebody you never met (and I'm gonna start a thread about this soon)?

BTW, Kenny Rogers did "Me and Bobby McGee" quite well too.

Forgot what else I was going to say.

Anyway - stop bickering and go to it!

Okay you guys, here come da judge.

How many times do I have to tell you I find this handbag swinging most disagreeable.

Now why don't we just communicate here like the nice farangs we are.

It's only a cyberforum; how can you fall out with somebody you never met (and I'm gonna start a thread about this soon)?

BTW, Kenny Rogers did "Me and Bobby McGee" quite well too.

Forgot what else I was going to say.

Anyway - stop bickering and go to it!

-----------------------

My Dear quertz,

You are always the voice of good reason and mild temperment and have a high batting average of being correct.

Which,by the way, you are again correct in the current matter before the court.

At this time I do defer to your good judgment.

I apologize to all and any that may have been offended by my ridiculous banter.

I pray that Lord Buddha will grant me more patience and self control in the future.

Miracles do happen... :o

Good Health,

Pepe'

You do really set yourself up, Peeper. The best part is that you cannae see the irrelevance of your posts. But they are entertaining, so please carry on until MTW returns with the next chapter.

Ah yes, I made a promise to Bambina: MTW, I have equated your saga to an open game story like Brangelina in another subforum.

OK, Gwertz, I do empathise with MTW and her plight, but she is such a great storyteller and she makes me laugh. I think Woody Allen will appear shortly to buy the rights to her posts.

Edited by Jet Gorgon

Frankly, the poor attitudes and bad behaviors of some members in this thread is beyond the pale. I see no reason to keep this thread open since it has clearly degenerated into attempts to goad the OP into responding with flames.

***CLOSED***