View Talay 5 residents?

MisterBKK

Hi,

I live in View Talay 5 in Jomtien. Anyone else also live there?

I am looking to meet fellow neighbors, I can find no "Nextdoor" type app or Facebook page where people can receive trusted information, give and get help, get things done, and build real-world connections with those nearby.

You can PM me.

Thanks!

Pool, gym or nearest bar, just like anywhere else. People tend to come and go at these condo's and not be around long, especially if they allow Airbnb's. I think that's why many buildings don't allow them. It becomes more like a hotel with passing faces.

Long timers would likely be at the nearest bar to the building, at least in Jomtein.

Edited by JimTripper

On 10/23/2022 at 6:52 PM, 1FinickyOne said:

Is there a bulletin board or lobby? Try hanging out at the pool... 

I went to the condo office and asked if I could hang a sign on the bulletin board. They said no. 

Seemed weird because I had made a little flyer that looked good. The bulletin board has many things on it - condo for rent, condo for sale, parking spot wanted, and there was even an ad for a large buddha for sale.

The pool idea may not be for everyone. Meeting people with your clothes off can be difficult if your not in great shape or taking care of your body.

If you do go this route I recommend at a minimum a full body shave, including down under, pits, etc.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MisterBKK said:

I went to the condo office and asked if I could hang a sign on the bulletin board. They said no. 

Seemed weird because I had made a little flyer that looked good. The bulletin board has many things on it - condo for rent, condo for sale, parking spot wanted, and there was even an ad for a large buddha for sale.

Sounds like typical stuff. For residents only maybe. Is there a management co for rentals. 

6 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I avoid my neighbors.  Good chance they will ask for a favor, try to sell you something, or knock on your door without invitation.  Can make friends else where prefer privacy at my home.

Doing favors for a neighbor is great, would love to have that opportunity.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MisterBKK said:

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Sounds like there is something off there... as an owner, you should be allowed to post... 

???? I would just post it. Not something I would need permission to do, unless they have it in one of those locking glass cabinets.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Thumbs Up 1