Looking To Start A Band...

Ok, so I've been a musician for most of my short life (I'm 26). I've been living and working in Thailand for two years and just cannot see myself musically meshing with the local talent. My main instruments have been drums and vocals. I'm looking to do a progressive style of rock or hardcore / emocore. Then again, I'd be looking to do just about anything. So, I'm looking for a couple guitarists, bassist and drummer. I'd be interested in doing a studio project to begin, but I'd really like to go out and rock the clubs. Quick background on me.... I'm from the East Coast US (NY area). I've been in numbers of bands...mostly on the rock side, however I have done jazz and blues projects. I'm very used to recording in studio's and performing live. I've just gotta get out there and rock. Anyone else feel the same way? Email me or post here with your email / contact details / background. Thanks!! -Matty StrongView

I can play pretty much anything on the guitar (classic and electric) ...but i'm not sure if i have the time for a band. I'll think about it.  :o

Are you good enough to duel with Lam Morrison and The Snowman though? :D

Over to you Rainman. :D

I'll pass on that :D

I can play pretty much anything on the guitar (classic and electric) ...but i'm not sure if i have the time for a band. I'll think about it.  :o

Are you good enough to duel with Lam Morrison and The Snowman though? :D

Over to you Rainman. :D

I'll pass on that :D

Your very welcome to come and jam with the bands, or just have a beer and listen. :D

If you need any dancers im sure Fatter than harry will oblige

Surely can, although I have to admit, my robot dance isn't working so well on the ladies, in fact only last week it earned me a strong punch to the abdomen and a drink poured down my pants.

robotdance4.jpg

'FTH needs new moves'

I'm interested in a band. I play bass. I miss playing so much, left a great band when I moved here, last gig was 4 days before departure.

So far, you're the only falang drummer I've heard of. Moved here with one suitcase, carry on bag, and my bass guitar.

I can play pretty much anything, and, I've played with Lam Morrison at Dave's! :o

I'm sure I have the time for a band. I don't need to think about it. :D