Water filter replacement

I have a mazuma aq-5f-uvs water filtration system. I tried out an aftermarket filtration replacement package which I wasn't happy with.

The filters are carbon postcarbon resin and ceramic. It also has a UV light but that's functionally impossible to use in my situation.

Anyway I'm just wondering if anybody has had any success with replacement cartridges purchased from Lazada that are not original.

I'm not really interested in people commenting on health risks in using these types of things I'm aware there can be risks. Thanks 

Not of your specific system but in the past had the normal SS two tanks with ceramic between and never had any issues using Lazada or Shopee for supplies.  Check the specs - you do want to make sure that ceramic filter is good.  We moved to RO system many years ago and buy replacements without issue (but would avoid anything obviously low ball price - although on Lazada you are more likely to get fake name high price sellers and have to look a bit for normal price.

45 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Not of your specific system but in the past had the normal SS two tanks with ceramic between and never had any issues using Lazada or Shopee for supplies.  Check the specs - you do want to make sure that ceramic filter is good.  We moved to RO system many years ago and buy replacements without issue (but would avoid anything obviously low ball price - although on Lazada you are more likely to get fake name high price sellers and have to look a bit for normal price.

Thanks.

I hear what you're saying about price but from somebody who spent 30 years selling it's very common for price to have no relevance at all to the quality. Hence the reason I'm not shopping for the high priced mazuma cartridges. Personally I don't believe they offer value for money.

Unfortunately that's one of the problems here. It's not only a case of checking the specs and finding value for money it's wondering if the specs advertised a genuine. 

To be quite honest I'll be surprised if I get an answer here that satisfies me, but I've been surprised before. 

Cheers 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

My high price warning is that there are many sellers on that platform selling for 2 to 3x normal price just in hope you click on that and order.  Almost all with have a name like 23b4nn980 and such with no sales - just hope to get someone who does not check further - easy way to do so is look below at items from other sellers as that seems to have better selection of price range than normal search, which can have have several pages of totally overpriced items.  I am talking the exact same copy selling for totally different prices.

Yes aren't we fortunate that Lazada has such a rock solid sorting and filtering process! Heavy sarcasm intended.