800k Thb Pattaya Immigration

I need to transfer Thai Baht 800k to my Thailand bank account for the first extension of my Non O Retirement Visa.  My Immigration Office is Pattaya.  Can I use Wise to do this?   The potential problem is that it shows up in my TTB account as an internal transfer. I can send the money direct from my UK bank which shows up as an international transfer but the exchange rate is not as good as Wise. Any advice much appreciated.  

19 minutes ago, Adelphi said:

to my Thailand bank account

Even if not required...

WISE has a somewhat hidden function to produce a PDF with the transfer details. 

Clearly shows foreign amount and amount of Thai Baht credited to your account.

Edited by KhunBENQ

35 minutes ago, zombie nights said:

Surely immigration only concerned that there is 800k bht in your bank account as shown in bank book. 

Hi one further question please. I don’t have a bank book. Will I actually need a bank book when I go to Immigration?  I know I will need a letter from my bank. I operate my account via the internet although I think TTB would issue a bank book if I asked for one. 

16 hours ago, Adelphi said:

I don’t have a bank book.

In which case you'll need to obtain a 12-month statement at the same time as your account confirmation letter. Not sure whether TTB issue 12-month statements on the spot, though (as well documented on here Bangkok Bank, for instance, certainly don't).

• Thumbs Up 1