WISE transfer receipt, useful?

For WISE users only.

Is it common knowledge that you can download a three page "transfer confirmation"/receipt for WISE transfers?

Will it be good enough as proof for money coming from abroad? Never had to try.

Screenshots from the desktop website.

Cropped white space and footer with the company details.

How to:

select the transfer. Click on the 3-dots menu and select "Get PDF receipt".

wise_how_to.jpg

Download the PDF and see these real life three pages created from a former transfer.

Click on image to see full size.

PAGE 1

wise_receipt_p1.jpg

PAGE 2

wise_receipt_p2.jpg

PAGE 3

wise_receipt_p3.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

I have used it once about 3 years ago. My deposit did not come up as FTT in my Bangkok Bank book. On my lap top I only have 2 pages to print out. I did not show Immigration the 2nd page which had "local bank transfer". They accepted this as proof of foreign transfer. Do not forget that most offices are different.

25 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

My deposit did not come up as FTT in my Bangkok Bank book

My Euro transfer to Bangkok Bank does. I select expenses for long stay in Thailand as the purpose.

Might make a difference 

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

My Euro transfer to Bangkok Bank does. I select expenses for long stay in Thailand as the purpose.

Might make a difference 

There was a period, about a year back, when transfers to BBk, even though 'long stay in Thailand' was selected, was shown as a local transfer.

IME, that was the only period, since that specific purpose was introduced by Wise, that FTT was not shown by BBk. Wise do advise that such a designation is not guaranteed but it has, in the main, been consistently applied. So, it does make a difference, until it doesn't..........

• Like 1

Two initial transfers from the US using Wise last month, the test $100, #2 for $1000.  BK Bank noted both as simple bank transfers.  I asked a teller and she told me they did not identify as international transfers.  I then sent $5K which did note international transfer in my bank ledger.  I too marked the box for "Long stay visa".

3 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Might make a difference 

Since this one time I contacted Wise and they then tagged my account to be FTT in my Bangkok Bank account. I do the same as you and it now works. Remember I was talking about 1 occasion 3 years ago. You asked if the download was relevant. It was 3 years ago..

I used the Wise conformation sheets last year at Surin IM. I only summited the first two pages of the pdf with the 12 month  bank statement. They also wanted proof of the funds source (pension, investments, etc.), so I supplied a copy of my SSA annual summary.

Wise once had a 12 month summary of transactions that listed each transaction by date, showing bank accounts details, amount of transfer, etc. that could be printed on one page of of paper.  

Edited by tweedledee2
correction