Appeals court clears way for IRS to turn over Trump tax returns to House committee

Scott

Irs Building In Washington Stock Photo - Download Image Now - IRS  Headquarters Building, Internal Revenue Service, Tax Form

The House Ways and Means Committee is set to receive former President Donald Trump’s IRS tax returns in one week after a federal appeals court on Thursday declined Trump’s request to hold up the release.

The Supreme Court could still intervene if Trump appeals.

A three-judge panel on the DC Circuit Court of Appeals decided they won’t put the handover of the former president’s tax returns on hold after the full appeals court rejected Trump’s request that they review an earlier decision allowing for the release of the returns.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/27/politics/trump-taxes-house/index.html

CNN.jpg

Lost count of his legal problems but this must be his most worrisome as it exposes  his real worth and most likely will be an embarrassment. He can’t stand being seen as poorer than most of his supporters thought. Will need Justice Clarence Thomas to step up and give him protection. 

Trump is now calling the US Evil, the man has truly lost his marbles.

Trump Calls U.S. 'Evil,' Suggests Biden Deserves 'Electric Chair' (msn.com)

"The Witch Hunt continues, and after 6 years and millions of pages of documents, they've got nothing. If I had what Hunter and Joe had, it would be the Electric Chair. Our Country is Rigged, Crooked, and Evil - We must bring it back, and FAST. Next stop, Communism!" Trump posted Sunday morning on his social media platform Truth Social.

Trump continues to face a flurry of investigations into his businesses, conduct surrounding the 2020 presidential election and whether he improperly stored classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago residence. He has maintained his innocence, denouncing each case as a politically-motivated "witch hunt," and has repeatedly cast the Biden family as corrupt.

On 10/31/2022 at 8:23 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Trump is now calling the US Evil, the man has truly lost his marbles.

Trump Calls U.S. 'Evil,' Suggests Biden Deserves 'Electric Chair' (msn.com)

"The Witch Hunt continues, and after 6 years and millions of pages of documents, they've got nothing. If I had what Hunter and Joe had, it would be the Electric Chair. Our Country is Rigged, Crooked, and Evil - We must bring it back, and FAST. Next stop, Communism!" Trump posted Sunday morning on his social media platform Truth Social.

Trump continues to face a flurry of investigations into his businesses, conduct surrounding the 2020 presidential election and whether he improperly stored classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago residence. He has maintained his innocence, denouncing each case as a politically-motivated "witch hunt," and has repeatedly cast the Biden family as corrupt.

Most of us would comprehend that as meaning the people that are persecuting Trump are evil, not the entire country, though I fully expect certain posters to take it literally.

Whom among us has never made a grammatical error?

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Most of us would comprehend that as meaning the people that are persecuting Trump are evil, not the entire country, though I fully expect certain posters to take it literally.

Whom among us has never made a grammatical error?

It's interesting that so many people have to read into what he means.  He could be clear, but he isn't.  I wonder why?  Could it be an attempt to further divide and plant the seeds of future violence?

I also wonder why other politicians are expected to be clear in their remarks, but this one isn't.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Credo said:

It's interesting that so many people have to read into what he means.  He could be clear, but he isn't.  I wonder why?  Could it be an attempt to further divide and plant the seeds of future violence?

I also wonder why other politicians are expected to be clear in their remarks, but this one isn't.

LOL. Adding 2+2 and coming up with 10 and a half. I doubt he's clever enough to be that Machiavellian.

I never expect politicians to be clear, but then I don't believe much they say anyway. I don't usually even bother listening to them, unless entertaining. Trump is entertaining.