Where can I find those marijuana leaf hawaiian shirts?

shdmn

I've seen a few people around Pattaya wearing them.  I assumed I could find them at Buakhao market, Mikes Mall, or Pattaya Night Bazaar market but I could not find them there.  I will ask the person next time I see someone wearing one.  Does anyone know where to get them in Pattaya?  I've seen a few variations but I want the one that looks similar to the image below. Note the spacing between leaves.  I found other variations around town but I want this one.

weed_hawaiian_shirt_by_zimdrake_d390q43-fullview.png

The image below is not what I want. I did find that one for sale in a clothes booth in front of Central Festival, but I am not interested in that variation. 

mk-2_d35ac32e-2f74-4c29-9f09-e0353749322f_1200x.png

There are a few different variations and color schemes.  I've seen light background and black/dark background.  I have seen green background/leaf, blue background/leaf, black background etc.  I like all those as long is it's similar leaf pattern as the top image.   Not like the image at the bottom which is too busy looking imo.

Edited by shdmn

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Yes, always good to advertise you may or may not be partaking in some illegal activity.

Profile me ... PLEASE

Jeesus H...   Do you live in fear of LE? Most of us commenting on this topic are veterans of the Drug Wars.. not johnny come lately types. We've earned the right to enjoy, without having to fend off snide comments.

So if someone wants to wear a shirt with ganja leaves why not keep your thoughts to yourself..

Guy might get lucky and hook-up with a "420 friendly" babe..   ????

They are already including this in their profiles on Tinder!

You're living in the past..

The entire plant is legal, though there may be some logical controls introduced in the future.. none of which will significantly restrict access.

Edited by bobbin

1 hour ago, bobbin said:

Jeesus H...   Do you live in fear of LE? Most of us commenting on this topic are veterans of the Drug Wars.. not johnny come lately types. We've earned the right to enjoy, without having to fend off snide comments.

So if someone wants to wear a shirt with ganja leaves why not keep your thoughts to yourself..

Guy might get lucky and hook-up with a "420 friendly" babe..   ????

They are already including this in their profiles on Tinder!

You're living in the past..

The entire plant is legal, though there may be some logical controls introduced in the future.. none of which will significantly restrict access.

Expats, retirees wanting to wear MJ leaves on their shirt, seriously.   And I'm the one living in the past ... how old are you ?

LOS ... scams.  Advertise if you want, smarter not to...IMO

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Expats, retirees wanting to wear MJ leaves on their shirt, seriously.   And I'm the one living in the past ... how old are you ?

Polo, Nike, Addidas etc. Are you the arbiter of taste for expats and retirees?

You just threw in "scams" for what? 

I now realize that suggesting you keep your thoughts to yourself is a non-starter though..

7100+ posts in 14 months would indicate that's not the way you roll..

????

Edited by bobbin

On 11/27/2022 at 3:11 AM, KhunLA said:

Keep posting if you want to embarass yourself more. ????