Nana plaza question.

Deserted

10 minutes ago, Deserted said:

Well, like I said. In Long gun on soi cowboy they are all totally naked, and they have a lot of dancers there also. There is another that follows suit I think. Bear with me. 

what's the damage on a beer at those places now. Heineken if you don't mind ????

20 hours ago, Deserted said:

No it is not. And you are going to get more than one girl asking for a drin too but I have to say, the quality of the women in that bar is high at the moment.

Yes, of course the quality of naked, pole dancing girls that can follow you where you wish is high. I just guess it depends on which way you measure. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, of course the quality of naked, pole dancing girls that can follow you where you wish is high. I just guess it depends on which way you measure. 

You need to qualify that remark as its a bit vague. Which bars in Nana Plaza have girls dancing that don't wear bikinis?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Deserted said:

You need to qualify that remark as its a bit vague. Which bars in Nana Plaza have girls dancing that don't wear bikinis?

No, I don´t! You need to read better. When did I post that wearing a bikini was relevant or not? Where did I post that it regarded Nana? I posted a reply to your comment about high quality girls in Soi Cowboy at Long Gun directly after you had given the beer price in relation to lady drinks.

However, my comment was meant to be sarcastic. How in the world can you call girls that are dancing naked and many times offer more private services high quality? We just don´t fit, huh. Something wrong with you measuring scale, dude.

• Haha 1

In Soi Cowboy try the Cactus Club.  Haven't been there in years, since I moved to Pattaya, but I suspect John will still have his dancers nude.  They might not be the most beautiful girls but they were always nice and friendly, and John used to put on a great dinner Wednesday nights.  Crazy house was usually my second stop after starting at the Cactus Club, especially if I could get a seat at the back of the stage close to the stairs where the girls went up and down to the stage.

Is there any place in Pattaya with nude dancers?  Can't tell you about the go-go bars since I gave up on them because of the high prices but my understanding is occasionally yes.  In LK Metro try upstairs at Kink.

I was in a Gentlemen's club on Soi Boomerang last week sitting on the seats that are around the main stage and got an eye full.  I don't want to name the club openly but the girls wear bolero style tops, well, sort of, sometimes, but the bolero top didn't get in my way at all.????

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HarrySeaman said:

In Soi Cowboy try the Cactus Club.  Haven't been there in years, since I moved to Pattaya, but I suspect John will still have his dancers nude.  They might not be the most beautiful girls but they were always nice and friendly, and John used to put on a great dinner Wednesday nights. 

He retired years ago. They revamped the place a bit, got rid of the imported beers, and I think that it's still closed after Covid. A classic case of if it's not broken, don't try to fix it.

On 11/14/2022 at 12:15 PM, Deserted said:

No it is not. And you are going to get more than one girl asking for a drin too but I have to say, the quality of the women in that bar is high at the moment.

A nude dancing girl is high quality ????

9 hours ago, LisuLover said:

Arab bars on Cowboy.  Anyone been in?  Used to be Deja Vu, Kiss, Midnight, Rawhide, Rio, Sahara, Spice Girls.

rawhide was not one of the 'arab bars'.  it is closed right now.  sahara is gone, it is something else now, but i think there is a sahara sign in front of deja vu.  did sahara become oasis ?  i've seen some girls in front of midnite but it isn't open every night.  i think deja vu also has some girls but kiss, spice girls, and rio seem dark. 

per one comment here, dollhouse is worth a visit although they did raise the happy hour price to 110thb and i think they reduced the happy hour to 9pm (9:30 or 10pm before).

geisha is a good spot in nana, take a look at the small jacuzzi area.  i think it is 170thb for drinks there.  maybe 200thb for lady drinks, i don't pay much attention to the pricing.

• Thumbs Up 1