Honda Accord/how Thirsty Is The Engine?

thai4u

I'd say around 1500baht for the 300+kms, of course it all depends on many factors...

thai4u, you looking at cars on the expatmotors website? I'd go for that Audi A4 before I'd go for the Honda... but again it's up to your budget and if you're already asking about how much 300kms is gonna cost you, i suppose the honda may suit you better. But you will get a much better car for your money with the Audi.

I'd say around 1500baht for the 300+kms, of course it all depends on many factors...

thai4u, you looking at cars on the expatmotors website? I'd go for that Audi A4 before I'd go for the Honda... but again it's up to your budget and if you're already asking about how much 300kms is gonna cost you, i suppose the honda may suit you better. But you will get a much better car for your money with the Audi.

But the honda would be much cheaper to repair, and dare i say it probably more reliable..

My honda accord 2.0 (carb, not injected) gets 11km/l city or highway, a/c always on. The 2.2 you mention is a bigger heavier car, but has injection. The fuel usage will be nearly the same as mine, I think. 300km per month, you won't use a full tank! Fill up is about 1100 Baht.

Honda repairs are very cheap, although I haven't really needed any since it only has 178,000 km on it! :o

ps-don't buy a second hand audi!

I have had 3 accords all automatics from new since 1993 in NZ as a company car. The models from 93-98 2.2L were ok on gas but the ones later than that were heavier and 2.3L. and guzzled the gas. Also heavy on brake wear and tire wear. I didnt mind at the time as the company paid for all running costs :o

Amazing what company cars can do! :D

NZ has a model Accord Euro which is a rocketship- from memory it taps out 142kw from 2.3L, and is very well spec. and similiar to BMW for handling. It has lost plenty of weight from its previous model.

They also have the Thai made model but is supplied with a V6.

post-15912-1183286414_thumb.jpg