Any experience with E-Extension yet?

Has anyone tried the brand new E-Extension service yet? http://thaiextension.vfsevisa.com/

My 1 year extension for my Non-O marriage visa is due and I was thinking of giving it a shot. 

It sucks that I still have a to go to Chaeng Watthana but it sounds like it's much quicker than the usual visa extension trip:

As soon as you arrive at immigration with the approved E-Extension visa, follow the steps mentioned below:

• Go to the E-Extension area at immigration and join the queue to the E-Extension counter
  • Present the necessary required documents and passport to the officer
  • Get the E-Extension visa stamp

3 minutes ago, Katsura said:

My 1 year extension for my Non-O marriage visa is due and I was thinking of giving it a shot. 

You cannot do the application online for a extension based upon marriage. It is not on the list of extension that can do it.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You cannot do the application online for a extension based upon marriage. It is not on the list of extension that can do it.

I thought that "Family member of a Thai residence" (sic) would cover it? Quote from their information page

2.19 Family member of a Thai residence (Non-Immigrant)

Criteria for Consideration

Foreigners are required to have previous Non-Immigrant visa before applying extension visa.

Required Accompanying Documents

1. TM. 7 application
  2. Copy of applicant’s passport (Bio page and Cover page)
  3. Photograph size 4 x 6 cm. white background (not more than 6 months)
  4. Visa and Entry stamp on passport 
  5. Documents proving relationship, such as Marriage certificate, Birth certificate, Registration of child legitimization, Household registration certificate, Child adoption registration certificate or other evidence from the relevant government organization.
  6. In case the child, adopted child or child's spouse is over 20 years of age and unable to carry usual life alone because of illness or disability or in need of father or mother's support, applicant must submit the letter of confirmation and request for a temporary stay issued by doctor from hospital or relevant government medical institute.
  7. Residence certificate and alien registration certificate of the alien granted residence permit in Thailand.
  8. Proof of address notification

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is a extension of stay based upon being a family member of a person that has permanent residency. The 2.19 number is the clause number in the immigration order for extensions of stay.

Marriage to a Thai is 2.18.

Oh I see. Thank you for the insight 

• 2 weeks later...