Russia bombs Poland

They most likely won't article five the situation.

Russia is so short of any precision missiles that it looks like they missed the whole dam country (Ukraine) with two of the missiles.

That being said, they HAVE engaged in hostile acts against a NATO country causing damage and murdered two of its' sovereign citizens.

I think Thailand will have to make a decision quickly.  Whose side are they on???  Claiming neutrality while welcoming hundreds of thousand of belligerents  Is not going to be a tenable position.  The quarantine facilities would work well as a place to house the incoming Russians  until Aeroflot is no longer allowed to land here except to pick up detainees and deliver them to the loving arms of the Rodina.

If the Russians don't agree with and want to effect change in  a country let them start with their own.

Edited by ourdon
sp
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, ourdon said:

They most likely won't article five the situation.

Russia is so short of any precision missiles that it looks like they missed the whole dam country (Ukraine) with two of the missiles.

That being said, they HAVE engaged in hostile acts against a NATO country causing damage and murdered two of its' sovereign citizens.

I think Thailand will have to make a decision quickly.  Whose side are they on???  Claiming neutrality while welcoming hundreds of thousand of belligerents  Is not going to be a tenable position.  The quarantine facilities would work well as a place to house the incoming Russians  until Aeroflot is no longer allowed to land here except to pick up detainees and deliver them to the loving arms of the Rodina.

If the Russians don't agree with and want to effect change in  a country let them start with their own.

Agree, wait for further investigations, I think its their 'low end' dumb missiles ( or possibly thats all they have ) gone aria. In the meantime yes, Mr Prayut should be concerned with overstaying Ruskies and have a plan in the works to deal with it........ 

• Like 1