Passport Photoshop recommendation requested < Sukhumvit near a BTS station >

ReloTH

This shop "Photo ID" on Saladaeng, at the Silom Road end does passport photos. They take about 30 minutes to process, but the staff are well-versed in what size/background etc is required. The Silom Road area is next to BTS Saladaeng.

1740890019_Screenshot(668).png.3d0a5636015f98014c755bd5498771cc.png 

• Haha 1

some good recommendations already.

For many years i have used a photo and copy shop on soi 23 (SUK) about 30 mtrs down on the left. So close to BTS Asoke.  

cant remember the name but confident you will see it if you walk down the soi. 

If you get to soi cowboy you have passed it so go back, before you forget what you came for!

Always done a good job for me and other members of family incl providing the digitally formatted photos as now required by our country.

Prices very reasonable and nice people  

Edited by wordchild

OP here. Thank you for all the recommendations!

Providing an update... took @blackcab up on Eastbourne in the Emporium. However despite being listed on the Emporium website (as well as the Eastbourne site) it's actually no longer there.

Emprium's info counter pointed me in the direction of the Emquartier the other side of the road to Big Camera, 3F, Emquartier. Total 180 baht for the pics & ready in 40 mins. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Develop? Everything is digital nowadays.

He obviously means the custom required background colors, sitting straight, eyes and mouth etc. Hard to do in a booth, but i actually never even seen a booth in Thailand like they do have abroad.

I always do multiple sizes and background colors with 10 copies each, last for years and you always have what a country or embassy / government wants. Same all other papers, except for the most recent stamp I have 10 copies of all previous ones too.

Got it stacked in one big portfolio map with sections, quite a thing, but well worth it. I always have whatever a place needs from me, if I don't have it, it won't exist.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/19/2022 at 7:11 PM, samtam said:

This shop "Photo ID" on Saladaeng, at the Silom Road end does passport photos. They take about 30 minutes to process, but the staff are well-versed in what size/background etc is required. The Silom Road area is next to BTS Saladaeng.

But nowhere near Sukhumvit Road where the OP needed it.

Edited by Liverpool Lou