Events

oldscool

This Saturday the 26th

The OT & Thai High Convention join forces to bring you a day of Music, Beers & Buds to celebrate the community vibes we love @ the annual "Citylife Garden Fair"

https://m.facebook.com/events/838159634183760?acontext=%7B%22source%22%3A%223%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&aref=3&eav=AfbAYs8FLk-CyIi09dxZQ--LyJSNcln74H5XtmrLi5Sl0aviIwYCnQPyUAKwmorAtUk&paipv=0

Anyone interested in this 2 day event should click on the link provided, where they will find the location and description.

Anyone who knows Chiang Mai will of course know Citylife, the co-host, and I'm sure Citylife could help if the link isn't working for any user here.

Thaii Herb Centres is running its 64th training session this Sunday 27th. 

The courses used to be in Nonthaburi and cost 1,000 baht, I assume that's still the case. But anyone who's interested can check facebook themselves for the current details.

The courses are in Thai and cover both growing and licensing, though given the current political reconsideration regarding licensing for recreational use I can't guarantee that the licensing part is still up to date.

Have a good day y'all.

https://m.facebook.com/thccenters/?__cft__[0]=AZVvj9qzZl26bPGQCCimRtMSii1K0cHFQ2k3-ep3NglVp6jh6Qyp1DR9F1ElQawznhbVYvuhk6Vtfur8-ChuUuGn6u-7FX9tMjOFApV2CVFtuyseNQHqrO9MUXDmOVGUVQYPWu2TAczsiZBrF9h_RLmRRexKDaKXPk_kh7ZGn_RKmLMvrN7cAzV8Y5f_Jk3zug0&__tn__=%2Cd-UC%2CP-R

• 3 weeks later...