90 days reporting online?

Just now, gilo said:

I submitted on 21 and still pending (Bangkok Dept). Normally they were turning around very quickly - in some cases 24 hours. But seems to have a backlog/ Anyone else experience similar recently? I am thinking of cancelling and resubmitting bit not sure if that is a good strategy. 

I did something similar, submitted on the 14th. Nothing by the 21st so tried resubmitting. Until now no response at all either way and still showing pending. It's due tomorrow so looks like I'll end up having to go in person next week. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KhaoNiaw said:

I did something similar, submitted on the 14th. Nothing by the 21st so tried resubmitting. Until now no response at all either way and still showing pending. It's due tomorrow so looks like I'll end up having to go in person next week. 

Thanks KhaoNiaw for that info - at least it seems to be on their side that it is backlogged. 

14 hours ago, FarAway said:

Submitted on 21st as well, as usual got the answer on the same day. This time 2 hours later. Never a problem with this.

You received an "approval" the same day or the "received the application notification" ?

5 hours ago, hotchilli said:

You received an "approval" the same day or the "received the application notification" ?

All of mine to the office here have been approved on the same day (Monday to Friday submittal) I did it.

I did my last 2 early morning and they were approved in a little over an hour.

• Like 1

For what it's worth, I submitted my report two weeks before the due date and it got rejected. The info submitted was exactly the same as the previous 2 reports which were approved. Had to go to immigration to do it in person and found many people there with the same problem.

After waiting 2 hours, they called my number and the agent rejected my report because the color of the pen I used was not blue (not kidding) and I had to file it again. After a whole afternoon wasted I finally got the report done but still don't understand the point of the whole thing. If they just want to know if my address has changed there's got to be an easier way. ????

Edited by Robbkk

24 minutes ago, Robbkk said:

For what it's worth, I submitted my report two weeks before the due date and it got rejected. The info submitted was exactly the same as the previous 2 reports which were approved.

You could of submitted the online report again. Maybe you were to early doing it.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could of submitted the online report again. Maybe you were to early doing it.

Yes, I'll follow it up more closely next time. This time I assumed it would get approved and only noticed it was rejected one day past the due date.