Woman Having An Affair....

Woman Having An Affair....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man comes home from work,he lives in a tower block on the 11th floor.He rushes in the bedroom,And his wife is lying there naked on the bed.

"where is he"says the man"come on where is he?all the blokes at work know your having an affair,wheres is he?"

Just then he heres a car start up downstair,shit hes getting away,So he pick up the fridge/freezer and chucks it over the landing....Smash..on top of the roof of the car...Shes so gutted she hits him with a frying pan..over the head..blood everywhere...So of to hospital he goes.As hes waiting they bring this bloke in,head cut to pieces arm in a sling.in a bad way."What happened to you"said the husband...."Well i pulling away from a block of flats,And some clown dropped a fridge out of one of the flats straight on my car!It nearly killed me.You would never belive it would ya?...No mate he replied.Then they bring this bloke in on a bed.tubes,blood,everywhere,torn clothes,bandages,moaning in a right state

Cor What happened to you Mate....

Errr There was i.Sitting in this fridge