Near Soi Buakhao (covered) Car Parking available?

MJCM

We have to go to Pattaya for a Hospital visit, now the hotel we will be staying in informed us that they only have a small Car Park which is usually full, but we never went by car always by Bus etc (but all the the Buses are already full up so we have to go by Car)

So my question is, do you guys know a Safe (pay per day no problem) car park near Soi Buakhao?

Thx

25 minutes ago, champers said:

You could park for free at Big C Extra on Klang, then a baht bus down Klang to SB then another along SB to the hospital (I am presuming Pattaya City hospital is where you are going).

Do in reverse going back.

In his other thread the OP says he is going to BPH.

9 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

I would not say they had a small car park, isn't there the multi-storey at the back? Yes it is always full though. There is the parking at Reung Ruen bus station, but again gets full. The OP seems to be looking for parking near his hotel on BuaKhao...  not much space in that area and not sure which end he wants....isn't there paid parking at the Buakhao market?

Areca Lodge has covered parking only a few mins walk away.

There is a new hotel - only opened last week a few yards away, literally < 30 secs walk that has covered underground parking. Rooms 1200 ( v.good quality ) called DEBUA. I just checked out.

As it's still new not full so you could probably ask them for a fee to park.

Edited by Pmbkk
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Pmbkk said:

Areca Lodge has covered parking only a few mins walk away.

So does the L.K. Metropole just over the road.....but generally the area is a nightmare to park in.... 

Is The Avenue multi storey a possible spot too? (Although inaccessible from Bua Khao side)

11 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

Yes, but I am asking for where to Park the Car when staying at the Hotel. I only need to visit a Doctor at BPH regularly (once every day or every other day) NO admittance.

12 hours ago, champers said:

You could park for free at Big C Extra on Klang, then a baht bus down Klang to SB then another along SB to the hospital (I am presuming Pattaya City hospital is where you are going).

Do in reverse going back.

Thx,

I thought about that one, but last time I was there they had a sign up "No overnight Parking"

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

The OP seems to be looking for parking near his hotel on BuaKhao...  not much space in that area and not sure which end he wants..

I wrote in the 2nd Post that I am willing to go from

14 hours ago, MJCM said:

Like from Soi Buakhao (near Klang) till South Pattaya road or from Soi Buakhao till North Road.

Just find a safe place to park.

12 hours ago, champers said:

(I am presuming Pattaya City hospital is where you are going).

I have hospital visits at BPH, but our Hotel is in Soi Buakhao.

First we wanted to go by Bus to Pattaya but all Buses from here are totally booked, so the only option (as my first appointment at BPH is on Monday) is driving ourselves.

So we arrive in Pattaya, park the car, go to the Hotel and then use Bolt or ... to go from the Hotel to the BPH and back, and when we are done (I have no idea after how many days) we pickup the car, drive to the hotel check out and go back home.

14 hours ago, MJCM said:

Pattaya road or from Soi Buakhao till North Road.

Well Buakhao ends at Klang.... hence goes nowhere near North Rd...are you planning to drive to the BHP and back each time you have to go... as I might suggest not doing that. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Well Buakhao ends at Klang.... hence goes nowhere near North Rd...are you planning to drive to the BHP and back each time you have to go... as I might suggest not doing that. 

What I meant is that I am even willing to Park near Central Marina (or what is the Big C opposite Soi 3 called nowadays) and the other side all the way to Tukcom. So South Pattaya road - North Pattaya road area.

No, not going to drive to BPH, we will use the options in the other thread like Bolt.

Edited by MJCM

13 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Change Hotel, easy.

Already booked and Paid!

Edit: I have no idea how long I need to be in Pattaya it could be as short as 4 days but it could also be 3 weeks, so not easy to find a Hotel that has no problem with this and their only issue is the Parking, which is normally not an issue for us as we come by Public Transport which is unfortunately NOT an option this time.

Edited by MJCM

20 hours ago, champers said:

You could park for free at Big C Extra on Klang, then a baht bus down Klang to SB

Can anyone confirm (if they go to Big C Extra) if that No Parking at Night is still there, because that would the absolute easiest solution for us.

Thx in advance.

We only arrive in Pattaya on Sunday as the 1st appointment in BPH is on Monday.

13 hours ago, MJCM said:

Can anyone confirm (if they go to Big C Extra) if that No Parking at Night is still there, because that would the absolute easiest solution for us.

Thx in advance.

We only arrive in Pattaya on Sunday as the 1st appointment in BPH is on Monday.

The sign is certainly still there! I have no  idea if it is policed in any way. Can only add that one sees a few cars in there quite early in the morning. I don't see any facilities to put a barrier across the entrances....

• Thanks 1

Thx for all the replies but I think the trip will be cancelled. Why?

92062AB0-B6FA-4532-9099-01983CF2AF02.jpeg.b2ff6d8d08f1bf551c82fe5e71331204.jpeg

This morning the car didn’t want to start, so we called the repair service from the insurance but No joy. 

so the car is now going on the trailer to the service center. (It is only 2 years + and regular serviced)

• Haha 1

Update:

Just back from the Service Center.

Something has bitten through a cable underneath the car and because it's Saturday and Monday is a Holiday they can only order stuff Tuesday. So the car has to stay at the Service Center till maybe Thursday. So trip is definitely cancelled.

Thx for the useful replies, really appreciated

cable.JPG.1efc7abe90c6f33077a435df618ce5b3.JPG