Can you open PDF files in 90 day website ?

1 hour ago, Moonlover said:

I can open them on my laptop but I've never had the need to print them anyway. So why worry about it?

They'll send you an email when your next report is due.

You might need to print off the most recent one and staple it into your passport before doing an extension. I do that to prevent Murphy's Law becoming operational. Some IO's may let an outdated one pass, others might throw a hissy fit.

I open my email attachments from Immigration with a Linux MX OS in Firefox. On that basis, I'd suggest the OP has a software problem.

I can open them on my iPhone 13, did that this week as the approval email says the receipt of notification is attached, it never is !

I can open both the TM47 and Receipt of Notification PDF’s.

I get a pop-up message:

AAA139EF-BA4B-4C4D-830B-FA5BE33FD66A.jpeg.c3aaeeacf6d5a05713a249e4a4cc909d.jpeg

Click Allow and the files open.

I usually then just take a screenshot and save them on my phone.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You might need to print off the most recent one and staple it into your passport before doing an extension. I do that to prevent Murphy's Law becoming operational. Some IO's may let an outdated one pass, others might throw a hissy fit.

I open my email attachments from Immigration with a Linux MX OS in Firefox. On that basis, I'd suggest the OP has a software problem.

Never done it, never needed it. And I've never known an IO to have a hissy fit either.

8 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Click Allow and the files open.

I usually then just take a screenshot and save them on my phone.

Obviously a SW issue.

Nothing specific to the topic starter. Nothing to do with status of report or the like.

On a PC I would right click the PDF links and save the files. Then open/print with a pdf reader.

I simply don't like the browser embedded reader feature.

Edited by KhunBENQ

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:
11 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Never done it, never needed it. And I've never known an IO to have a hissy fit either.

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

There's a first time for everything.

Well I'm not about to start printing off unnecessary paperwork on the off chance that my regular IO has a sudden change of character. ????

6 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Well I'm not about to start printing off unnecessary paperwork on the off chance that my regular IO has a sudden change of character. ????

You don't need to print off every 90 day report, just the one that takes you through the next extension. As I said, it depends on the IO.

You seem awfully confident your regular IO is going to be there for your next extension, and will be processing it.

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

You don't need to print off every 90 day report, just the one that takes you through the next extension. As I said, it depends on the IO.

You seem awfully confident your regular IO is going to be there for your next extension, and will be processing it.

It's called optimism. I have an abundance of it thanks. ????

I'm trying to update my 90 day notification online and as I type this I can't even get the website to load, never mind printing off a PDF file. Has anybody actually accessed the website today?

Looks like its a browser problem, I used Firefox last time but it won't open, just tried Chrome and it worked ok.

Edited by nahkit
update info

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I just opened it and logged in.

Went back to Firefox and it had finally opened up. 

Last 90 day report was my first ever using the online system. I logged in now and was expecting to see my details displayed but it just asks me to fill them all in again, is that correct?