Marriage extension-additional documents?

Marriage extension and and there is 2 moore docs to fill in additional to the tm7. "Acknoledgement of terms and and conditions for permit of temp stay in the kingdom"..1: Who fill in the thai section on the first half of the paper,me,my wife, or immigration? 2: "Statement", Is for the wife only to fill in? 

2 hours ago, sidleonard said:

Where can I download the two additional forms required for a marriage extension, in addition to the TM7 form, referred to in this post? Are said forms a new requirement?  Thank you.

Immigration will give you the conditions for a extension of stay that is a STM2 and the overstay rules for overstay.

The other one is affidavit that immigration will give your wife to complete and then both of you sign it in front of the immigration officer.

Thanks, ubonJoe, for clarifying the matter of the two additional forms required for a visa extension (based on marriage in my case). I feel fortunate that I have found in you someone who seems very knowledgeable about this topic.

Now, please clarify a couple of the items in your list of requirements for a visa extension. 1.) Am I correct in assuming that since the TM6 card has been suspended, at least temporarily, the item on the APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION, Arrival/Departure Card TM.6 No., should just be left blank? Also, before it was suspended what No. was required in that space (I assume the Arrival number)? 2.) Regarding the Map to our residence from the nearest main road or street item: Am I correct in assuming that if my wife and I are staying in a hotel, or renting a condo, they want a map to where we are staying, however well-known its location, not a map to the residence indicated in the required Tabien Baan? Finally, will the fact that we have been married 30 years make the immigration process any smoother, with less suspicion on the part of immigration?

Again, thank you for the generous sharing of your time and knowledge.

5 hours ago, sidleonard said:

1.) Am I correct in assuming that since the TM6 card has been suspended, at least temporarily, the item on the APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION, Arrival/Departure Card TM.6 No., should just be left blank?

You can leave it blank if you did not get a TM6 when entering the country.

5 hours ago, sidleonard said:

2.) Regarding the Map to our residence from the nearest main road or street item: Am I correct in assuming that if my wife and I are staying in a hotel, or renting a condo, they want a map to where we are staying, however well-known its location, not a map to the residence indicated in the required Tabien Baan?

The map needed is for where you are living. Unless living where your wife's registration in the blue house book us for not may for that location is.

The longer you have been married than not can smooth out the application process,

ubonjoe, please clarify "The longer you have been married than not can smooth out the application process." I'm not sure what you are saying; if I read it without than not I think you are saying that being married for such a long time will make the application process smoother. Thank you.