What is the up-to-date paperwork for 90 day + re-entry permit ?

On my return from the UK after 30 months  I went to Jomptien where I obtained my new 'retirement' visa with no problems.

However I was surprised by the proof of address request 
which even has its own room. ( jam packed full of people ! )

I now feel a little bit out of touch with the required paperwork for the forth coming 90 day report and also a single re-entry stamp.

Could somebody please provide up-to-date info regarding the required paperwork etc ?

For me, the 90 day is simply handing the IO my passport, no form. (Phitsanulok)

For a re-entry permit there is a form to fill in, give Bht 1000 and Robert's your father's brother.

Or get Re-entry at the airport.

Did you apply for a non-o visa that allowed a 90 days stay and/or a one year extension of stay based upon retirement?

No change to the 90 day reporting. Since it is your first one you will have to it in person by completing a TM47 form.

You will use a TM8 form to apply for a re-entry permit.

On my return from the UK after 30 months  I went to Jomptien where I obtained my new 'retirement' visa with no problems....  If this correct? I take it you had to get a new retirement visa from scratch again? As after 30 months would this be expired? 

2 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

On my return from the UK after 30 months  I went to Jomptien where I obtained my new 'retirement' visa with no problems.

Did you have to redue you retirement visa from scratch. As 30 months the extention be would have expired am I wrong..

5 minutes ago, yeahbutif said:

Did you have to redue you retirement visa from scratch. As 30 months the extention be would have expired am I wrong..

Yes. You will need to obtain a new non O retirement.

Keep in mind that requires 800k in bank on day you apply and 15+ days remaining on current stamp.

Then in the last 30 days of the 90 day stamp from the non O apply for 12 month extension. 

To be more specific, it was a one year extension of stay based upon retirement.

In 2019 I left with a valid one year 'retirement' visa and a single re-entry permit.

Due the uncertainties of travel at the beginning of 2020, I decided to stay in UK.

When all entry restrictions were lifted in 1st July this year I returned to Thailand in September. 

All my previous visa stuff was by now expired.

I had taken the opportunity to get a new passport in the UK and as my 800k has been in the bank for many years, I was issued with a fresh 'retirement' visa.

As I'm no spring chicken anymore,  I'm was anxious about changes in the immigration system whilst being away. 

Thanks for the  always helpful replies.