trueid

blueeyes

24 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

Can you change to English on PSI satellite some shows are dual language 

Yes via the Audio button, on MONO 29 channel most of the movies have Dual language.

edit: you should be able to change it also in the menus of the receiver via the Menu button and then somewhere in settings (the location depends on the receiver) so that English is the default language (if it is available)

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

Dj54

Your PSI receiver, hopefully set up in English, will have an AUDIO button on your handset .

When you press this, try the displayed options. English is not always shown but try each one with strange looking characters and one of them will be English. One example is the Mono29 channel (dual language).

Edited by khomlong1

1 hour ago, MJCM said:

Yes via the Audio button, on MONO 29 channel most of the movies have Dual language.

edit: you should be able to change it also in the menus of the receiver via the Menu button and then somewhere in settings (the location depends on the receiver) so that English is the default language (if it is available)

Thanks I’ll try it..

1 hour ago, khomlong1 said:

Dj54

Your PSI receiver, hopefully set up in English, will have an AUDIO button on your handset .

When you press this, try the displayed options. English is not always shown but try each one with strange looking characters and one of them will be English. One example is the Mono29 channel (dual language).

Thanks I’m watching 29 now.. I’ll try and figure it out