TikTok video: Thai lady takes her kit off in the street to try on clothes - "we get a lot of nutters here"

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: Siam Rath

Siam Rath reported on a TikTok video getting a lot of interest from both the media and netizens.

It features CCTV from a clothes' shop in Rayong on the eastern seaboard that caught a lady undressing and trying on an outfit in the middle of the day on Wednesday.

The lady takes off her shirt and shorts and casually tries on a red outfit without a care in the world.

Staff banged on the glass and she then put her clothes back on and returned the item to the peg and walked off.

image.jpeg

Picture: Siam Rath

The owner of the store said they get a lot of nutters in the area so they had installed CCTV to protect themselves.

The mystery lady remains at large and is thought to have mental health issues. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-12-10

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

@ueeclosetkorat #สาวพลัสไซส์byยูอี ♬ เสียงต้นฉบับ - สาวพลัสไซส์ บาย ยู อี
  • Haha 1

At two places in Pattaya if I wanted to try on a pair of pants before I bought them I was  instructed to just drop my pants and try them on.   One place was a  vendor outside Tops at 2nd road and Pattaya Klang and the other was the clothes vendor next to the cashiers at Avenue Villa.     

I ended up buying at  each place and was happy with my purchase..

• Love It 1

She's either suffering from a mental illness or she figures if women can walk around in a skimpy bikini and nobody cares, then nobody should care if she wears a bra and underwear while changing clothes, which actually cover more skin.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1