Orange Express, powered by Kerry

Lorry

Yesterday, they delivered a set of golf clubs by leaving an open box outside my front gate without ringing the door bell or phoning us. Fortunately, we were in and our barking dogs alerted us that someone was there. As my wife went to the front door to check, she saw the orange truck driving away. The golf clubs were undamaged which is the only positive from our experience. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, teacherofwoe said:

Yesterday, they delivered a set of golf clubs by leaving an open box outside my front gate without ringing the door bell or phoning us. Fortunately, we were in and our barking dogs alerted us that someone was there. As my wife went to the front door to check, she saw the orange truck driving away. The golf clubs were undamaged which is the only positive from our experience. 

You had luck that they delivered. My first order. Kerry said I rejected at doorstep. They returned it to the seller. They never tried to deliver. I never talked to them. I re-order. Now they said I rescheduled the delivery. Again I never talked to them. They said that they will deliver the next day. The next day comes but no delivery and no calls. Not sure what will come next. Perhaps that I rejected it again? It is a delivery that requires their truck. Perhaps this is the problem. One day I ordered a monitor...