Extend Retirement Visa next week (no TM 6 card, missed 90-day report by a week)

Hello Everyone,

I will renew my Non O Retirement Visa next week.

Problem: I missed my 90-day report, which was due on Dec. 2, because my passport was at the US embassy for one month being renewed and I only got it back a few days ago.

The reentry stamp in my passport from September 2, 2022, says good until Jan. 1, 2023. Does that mean I did not have to do a 90-day report? Or, If I did miss the 90-day reporting requirement, will I just pay a 2000 baht penalty the day I go to Wattana and extend my visa another year?

Also, when I flew out of the country in late August (and returned to Thailand) in early September of this year, I was not given a TM6 card on my flight, and didn't see any at the airport immigration counter. 

Can anyone confirm that TM 6 cards are now suspended? And, that this will NOT be an issue when I renew my retirement visa next week?

Thanks in advance!

I also returned September 2nd and didn’t get a TM6, no problem on getting an O visa from 30 days exempt and retirement extension.

90 days report is based on 90 days consecutively in country, irrespective of what the re-entry stamp says.

By my reckoning your 90 days report was due on November 30th.