Barbed Wire Fence in Moo Baan

My nice neighbour has cut back his hedge on the 3 metre access road to his neighbours properties and installed barbed wire on the edge of the road.

This road is the access road to more houses in the development and is often used for play and riding bicycles by a couple of 5 year old girls.

One of the mothers has complained that she is worried, it could easily result in injury or death.  The moo baan has never had a theft, home invasion or any other problem, I am interested in other members views.

Temp.jpg

Temp1.jpg

• Haha 1

What's the problem, the fence is on his property, But the barb wire should be inside the posts, and was this fence there before the concrete road ? I have the same type of fence mainly to keep dogs out/in, no one has yet ridden into it. If the kids can't stay on the road well.......Look mum no hands ! 

910648929_IMG_20190920_115829(2).jpg.154462a62def7624cc64cf488ce5cfca.jpg 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dddave said:

Most municipalities have some form of restrictions, regulating the use of barbed wire near public property.  Have a Thai speaker check with the Amphur, usually an agricultural office.

Nonsense almost every property in my area has barbed wire fences, its not like its Razor wire. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

What's the problem, the fence is on his property, But the barb wire should be inside the posts, and was this fence there before the concrete road ? I have the same type of fence mainly to keep dogs out/in, no one has yet ridden into it. If the kids can't stay on the road well.......Look mum no hands ! 

No, the barbed wire went in yesterday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

So..... The mother thinks there is more risk of death from the barbed wire fence then letting her 5 year old ride bikes and play on the entrance access road to the housing estate? Lol.  

To be fair that road only comes to 2 properties, both of which have 5 year old girls.  The entrance to the development is a further 400 metres down that road, past all the barbed wire.  It's a very safe development for kids and adults alike, never anything unusual happens here, just the usual neighbour wars!!