Female entertainer reportedly attacked by capricious client

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, Mark Nothing said:

I have heard this story and its corollaries many times.  Watch out for nut jobs like this entertainer. This is a scam.  Plenty of them have told me about how they must have blood or bruising before police act.  Then its a simple and easy payday.  Tourists mostly payup to avoid hassles.

Nothing is out of the question.  The objective is to get the foreigner to injure the entertainer.  She might violently attack him hoping in the ensuing melee she will be injured.  Verbal screaming might be used to agitate a given situation until the breaking point where unintended events can occur.

And if that fails.  They just self inflict cuts, wounds, and bruising and make false claims.

An entertainer's spoken word means nothing.  All lies.  By definition.  The utterly absurd naivete of some posters is truely astounding.  This is what the entertainers look for and prey on.

What's astounding is you can make these claims without any way for other posters to verify what you say is true. Apart from dubious anecdotal evidence, is there any empirical data you can cite?

6 minutes ago, riclag said:

Not enough information to make a determination as to what was agreed on “ entertainment”.

when ever I invited a young lady over , we always discussed what was on for entertainment!

I have never assaulted or abused them for their miserable behavior by using a substance to fake eye swelling in order to seek a early exit or my baby doesn’t have milk so i must go now , or literally tying sheets and covers together to form a impregnable  barrier around ones body to sleep! Please leave now seems to be the best remedy!

Fortunately out of 100x my entertainment’s have been favorable !

I have never had the situations you quote arise in Thailand.

IME if women are treated with consideration, they will respond favorably. I always tried to put them at ease.

If a woman was reluctant, I would let it go. So many options available.

As several posters have said, sometimes we don't pay for sex, we pay them to leave.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

What's astounding is you can make these claims without any way for other posters to verify what you say is true. Apart from dubious anecdotal evidence, is there any empirical data you can cite?

Speaking of outrageous claims, wasn't this your opening statement?

My guess is he wanted something fairly perverted.

I hope the gutless mongrel gets locked up.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I have never had the situations you quote arise in Thailand.

IME if women are treated with consideration, they will respond favorably. I always tried to put them at ease.

If a woman was reluctant, I would let it go. So many options available.

As several posters have said, sometimes we don't pay for sex, we pay them to leave.

I think you gain some credibly  if your good bye is sincere.

1 hour ago, In Full Agreement said:

I think you gain some credibly  if your good bye is sincere.

Now you've reminded me of the Flanders and Swann song, "The Reluctant Cannibal".

IIRC, the preceding dialogue contained the line " Always be sincere,whether you mean it or not."