MG ZS iSmart

Garyrichard

HI, I’m new to this forum. In fact I’m new to all forums, so if i am not posting as it should be done please comment and excuse me in advance.

I was wondering if anyone has the same difficulties as I am having within the I smart app. I’m  trying to connect Android auto (message on car screen says “This software has not been authorised legally! Please contact the dealer!” Then, Apple Car Play button on car screen is Greyed Out.

Any advice would help as the help line tell me to contact the dealer. Who haven’t seen this before!

thanks, Gary

image.jpg

As it states, go to the dealer and have them set it up for you.  Should work fine afterwards.

Dealer set ours up, for both the ICE (which we really didn't use) and the EV, which we do use, a wee bit.  Nice that it sends msgs to wife's phone, as I left the windows cracked a bit, and it started rainy ... ????

Along with low pressure in tires, since temps dropped quite a bit.  All equal though, so I'll top them up when I get off my lazy A$$.

Really doesn't have much info that the car doesn't tell you, and why I don't use at all.   Wife is in charge of fast charging, 'charging' the car, so she uses when out & about.  I can control 'start & stop' once started from inside without the app.  I keep it topped up to 80ish % at home.

One member is a fan of turning on the AC, to cool down the car before using ????