Non - o security/monthly combination method

I'll soon be coming to the point of switching to a Non-o retirement visa for the first time and have some questions on the financial requirements.

I'm not sure as to what's accepted and what isn't.

Firstly, depositing 800,000 baht into a Thai bank account, untouched for 5 months is doable, but would require me to take out a small loan.

I have rental income from 2 properties back home that yields €4000 (approx. 150,000 baht) per month into my home back account.

In 2022 I have deposited over 800,000 baht into my Thai bank account (65,000 baht + every month from May to December, a little less for the first 4 months of 2022)

I believe the 65,000 monthly option requires 12 months of unbroken 65,000 baht + deposits into a Thai bank account. Is this correct?

How does the 800,000 baht security/65000 baht monthly combination method work? Would say, a 400,000 security deposit and reduced monthly be acceptable?

As it's my first time, I'll be applying through an agent here in Pattaya.

Many thanks.

The so called "combination" method has never, to my knowledge, been clearly defined.  I have always assumed that

(12 x verified monthly income + actual money on deposit >= required amount on deposit)

would do the trick.

Usual disclaimers apply.