Car fuel up to ฿40k can claimed as income tax deduction in New Year

snoop1130

นำรถมาเติมน้ำมัน..png

Car fuel expenses can be claimed as income tax deductions under the government’s “Shop Dee Mee Kuen” economic stimulus scheme, from January 1st until February 15th.

According to Revenue Department Director-General Lawaron Saengsanit, motorists and motorcyclists can use fuel purchase receipts, issued by registered gas stations, up to a maximum of 40,000 baht as tax deductibles.

He said that this measure will help encourage travel during the New Year, which will boost the domestic tourism sector.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/car-fuel-up-to-฿40k-can-claimed-as-income-tax-deduction-in-new-year/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-12-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Will the costs of vehicle repairs under the free inspections also be counted as a rebate as well?  You must be Thai to use the programs.  So it does not assist my family here at all, unless I use my Half Thai step daughter as the taxpayer, but then she is only 8....

16 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Will the costs of vehicle repairs under the free inspections also be counted as a rebate as well?  You must be Thai to use the programs.  So it does not assist my family here at all, unless I use my Half Thai step daughter as the taxpayer, but then she is only 8....

Worth a try..