TR for Thailand from KL (Malaysia) - Tax payer number requirement

Hello dear fellow members,

A friend of mine is getting a TR visa from Kuala lumpur for Thailand:  There is a list of requirements and one of them states as follow:

=== Proof of payment for accomodation for the whole period of stay in Thailand ( The reciept must state the tax payer number of the relevant hotel/accomodation )

Nowhere in his agooda reservartiton he got that tax payer number... What he should do to get it ?  Does anyone had a similar situation ?  does he have to provide that number for every hotel he is staying on thailand ? if so , how does he get that?  

I can't help him because I never encountred a similar situation... Can anyone help?  Has someone been in this situation .

Thank you

Requirement is over the top and doesn’t seem feasible….. when o go on long vacations I like to travel around a bit … if a place is enjoyable maybe stay a few days if it’s shiat move cut the planned stay short and go to next destination. 

most my trips are on motorcycles you can plan a tentative stops but it doesn’t always work out that way… weather.. fatigue whatever plays a. Big part .. 

• Like 1