Pattaya

1happykamper

16 hours ago, Leaver said:

Where have all the flat noses gone in Pattaya?  Difficult to find a bargirl who hasn't had a nose job these days.   Some of the work turned out ok, but some looks terrible.  

Yes botox and lip filler destroys the face and lips in my opinion. I don't mind silicon boobs if they aren't rock hard. 

3 hours ago, Sqoop said:

Yes botox and lip filler destroys the face and lips in my opinion. I don't mind silicon boobs if they aren't rock hard. 

The percentage is growing, rapidly.  The more I look, the harder it is to find a flat nose in a bar these days.   

Chonburi could well become know as the tall nose province of Thailand.  ???? 

22 hours ago, Leaver said:

She wouldn't tell a Thai husband where to live.  ???? 

She has all the money believe it or not......Just built a three bed detached house and I'm living for free.......so keeping my nose clean.......at least for the moment.

On 1/9/2023 at 12:48 PM, Will B Good said:

She has all the money believe it or not......Just built a three bed detached house and I'm living for free.......so keeping my nose clean.......at least for the moment.

I wondered how you got to stay here after coming with just the shirt on your back.

One of my biggest regrets was coming here for a holiday when I was about 28 and applying for a job in a Bangkok law firm proof reading their English correspondence. They offered me the job but I didn't have the courage to take it. I sometimes wonder where that could have led me.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I wondered how you got to stay here after coming with just the shirt on your back.

One of my biggest regrets was coming here for a holiday when I was about 28 and applying for a job in a Bangkok law firm proof reading their English correspondence. They offered me the job but I didn't have the courage to take it. I sometimes wonder where that could have led me.

Better to earn money back in farangland, I'm glad i left Thailand after becoming a dive instructor in 98, glad i did to earn much more money in financial services enabling early retirement

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Oh what might have been...555