Can Non-o Be Converted To Non-b?

I was wondering if NON-O can be switched to NON-B?in case of married couples who already broken up but not yet divorced i.e.the wife not willing to help anymore in extending visa.Thanks for any suggestions ! as I m not interested in a visa run.I wanna convert it at the immigration.Is it possible?Yeah I have heard of a tourist visa converted to any NON IMM but never heard of switching NON IMM categories !

Starting from a non-immigrant entry permit granted against a Class O visa, you can extend this on the basis of employment, provided:

1) You are within 30 days of expiration of your current entry permit

2) Your employer qualifies to sponsor your long-term entry permit (sufficient Thai employees, and paid-in capital)

This is the process under which my entry permit is extended.

On this board, I have seen people refer to this process as "converting a Class O to a Class B" status. This interpretation is in their mind only. Thailand sees both Class O and Class B extensions simply as generic "non-immigrant" status - which may be extended either on the basis of employment, or on the basis of supporting Thai spouse. But - when they notice that you are married to a Thai, they very well may ask for a copy of your marriage registration and her ID document. I do not believe that not having these will block your application, if it is otherwise "strong". But - I have sensed that in marginal cases, Thai officials seem to be more inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt if you are married to a Thai.

If you need any help with this process in the Bangkok area, my firm would be happy to assist you.

Good luck!

Steve Sykes

Managing Director

Indo-Siam Group

Bangkok

[email protected]

www.thaistartup.com

Thanks,as u said,i must apply 1 month before my entry permit expires.that's ok,i have 4 employees in my company,but before 1 month of my entry permit expiration,the 2 employees in my company will be just 2 months old in the company.will it be a problem?as i heard they must be 3 months older.But if I extend the exact expiring date of my entry permit,I will fulfil the at least 3 months old condition.what to do then?or the immigration simply won't mind?