Is there a list of "countries that refuse entry to infected individuals"?

In several articles I have seen, such as https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/covid-travel-restrictions-return-tomorrow , I see the declaration that insurance is required for "non-Thai passengers arriving from countries that refuse entry to infected individuals".  Does anyone know what this means?  Is it just code for Indians?

Thanks!  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Salerno said:

It means if your country has restrictions on entry that could possibly mean you being denied boarding they want you to have insurance e.g. China requires a negative PCR test within 48 hours of departure therefore, Chinese tourists require insurance to visit Thailand.

If your brother is from a country with no restrictions to get in he doesn't need insurance.

Thank you.  The US requires vaccination but not testing, I wonder, does that mean no insurance for us?  Cheers.

1 minute ago, wealthychef said:

Thank you.  The US requires vaccination but not testing, I wonder, does that mean no insurance for us?  Cheers.

In that case your brothers good to go, no insurance required. As long as he's vaxed there's no reason not to allow him to board which was part of the reasoning behind the insurance.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Salerno said:

In that case your brothers good to go, no insurance required. As long as he's vaxed there's no reason not to allow him to board which was part of the reasoning behind the insurance.

So where is this list? That was the question asked. Who EXACTLY would be checking this and where? As I mentioned in another thread people enter and then continue to countries that are not their own, just to add to confusion. Also people have spend maybe just a day or two in the country they are entering from. You can buy a throw away ticket to anywhere as well. This insurance requirement has to be clearly explained or no airline person or anyone in Thailand can enforce it. No one should have to wear a mask ( again ) on a plane to enter Thailand. I can see entire flights of people refusing to do this incredibly stupid unscientific thing. 

Edited by alex8912
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1