Nanny Available

Alliecat

Nanny Available

I am heading off to the Philippines in Mid July and my nanny will be available for work. Currently she works five days a week with two Saturdays per month. She is hard working, dependable, honest and very organized as well as legal. She would prefer to work in the Silom / Sathorn areas. Please PM for more info.

Cheers

Edited by Alliecat

She would prefer to work in the Silom / Sathorn areas
She is happy to travel to Sukhumvit area if it is accessible by bus or sky-train. She is great and I hope she can find new work because with any family she will be an asset.

• 4 weeks later...
Nanny Available

I am heading off to the Philippines in Mid July and my nanny will be available for work. Currently she works five days a week with two Saturdays per month. She is hard working, dependable, honest and very organized as well as legal. She would prefer to work in the Silom / Sathorn areas. Please PM for more info.

Cheers

I am in need of a good nanny. Needed to start August 5. I am my son will be arriving in BKK Aug 4. Please see my earlier posting as silentjetski.

Also, please contact me through PM.

Nanny Available

Cheers

Sorry, forgot to share. I am leaving for America July 30th and would like to, if possible and interested, meet with your nanny prior to my departure either Saturday (tomorrow) or the following Sunday?

Contact me through PM please.