Thai Driving Licence form - where to download?

bbi1

30 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

What makes you think there is some sort of ‘form’  ???

There’s no such thing... 

Because that's what I've read everywhere and even been told on this forum. Why would there not be an application form to fill in?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Madgee said:

Everything is in Thai on that site and when I get the page translated, it doesn't look like there's an application form for the license. I came across this on another site. Does this look correct for Pattaya? If so, I'll just print this form: https://chiangmaibuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Application_For_Driving_License_Blank.pdf

Edited by bbi1

42 minutes ago, hkt83100 said:

Regrettably the DLT site is exclusively in Thai apart from the licence and IDP requirements.

I have never got a form before going to the DLT offices and neither have any of our Thai friends,  I have never seen anyone going in or to the counter with forms. The only things have been the documents required, the counter staff always fill in the form if there is one. So printing off a form is reasonably pointless.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/12/2023 at 9:24 AM, bbi1 said:
On 1/12/2023 at 8:53 AM, richard_smith237 said:

What makes you think there is some sort of ‘form’  ???

There’s no such thing... 

Because that's what I've read everywhere and even been told on this forum. Why would there not be an application form to fill in?

Why would there have to be an application form to fill in ???

I’ve renewed my licence a handful of times and obviously applied from new the first time - there was never a form involved. 

Anyway, forget the idea of filling in a form before you go there...  No form is needed at all.

That’s at DLT Area 3 in Bangkok, perhaps its different in other provinces with each individual office having different rules / process.

Edited by richard_smith237

9 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Why would there have to be an application form to fill in ???

I’ve renewed my licence a handful of times and obviously applied from new the first time - there was never a form involved. 

Anyway, forget the idea of filling in a form before you go there...  No form is needed at all.

That’s at DLT Area 3 in Bangkok, perhaps its different in other provinces with each individual office having different rules / process.

I always believed a form was being filled in for you by 'she who must be obeyed' up the steps (in Pattaya)....