2020 Mitsubishi Triton Athlete GT AT

eddysacc

First registration 22 October 2020

Car is in my thai wifes name

All papers ready for transfer.

The car is in excellent condition.
Always serviced by Mitsubishi in Chum Phae (Khon Kaen)

Never accidet or flooded. Honest car.

Reason for sale:
Bought EV.

This is the 2 wheel drive top model of Mitsubishi Triton. It comes with many useful extras that make driving very convenient and safe.

- 7 inch  Touchscreen with apple car play & android auto
- 360° camera
- front, rear and back camera with beepers
- blind spot alarm
-ULTRASONIC MISACCELERATION MITIGATION SYSTEM (ums)
- cruise control
FORWARD COLLISION MITIGATION SYSTEM (fcm)
-REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT (rcta)
- auto start stop
- hill ascent
- front & backlight LEDs
- 8-way Power Adjustable Driver's Seat
-Two-tone Leather and Synthetic Leather Seats with "ATHLETE" Mark
- strong aircon also for the back seated passangers
- 265/60 R18 Monster Wheels

20230111_164644.jpg

20230111_165005.jpg

20230111_165459.jpg

20230111_165315.jpg

Not yet.

My wife got another baby last week und did not advertise.

I will reduce the car to 700k thb and i would teansfer the car to you.

The value of the car must be arround 790k referring to tanachard blue book ( without the extras like 18" mac wheels and optical improvements

Its really a great car.

Feel free to contact me for more Fotos

Line-id: eddysacc1

Screenshot_20230122-203126_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230122-185427_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230122-185310_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230122-185237_Gallery.jpg

19 hours ago, CapraIbex said:

So sorry for not replying sooner! I was busy inspecting another pick-up truck which I can get for THB600K. The vehicle's got similar specs to your truck.
Sorry for the inconvenience I may have caused.

I don't believe you would get a similar clean accident free truck like this fot 600k

May i ask you what brand and model it would be?

Screenshot_20230122-203126_Gallery.jpg

I understand your sentiment for being emotitionally attached to your vehicle. And your asking price is set accordingly. 

Anyway, I can lay my hands on a 2020 Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Auto, 89000km, full M&R hystory, no accidents, original asking price THB680K, reduced to THB630K - as the owner is keen to sell I am certain there is room for negotiation.

If you want to sell quickly then let it go for THB600K, I'd pick it up myself. Otherwise you may have to wait for a while attracting the right buyer.

The new Price of the Mitsu Athlete came about 1.07 Mio thb.

There are different models of Ford wild track.

If its really a top spec model and the car does not come with hidden problems then congrats. Buy it. 

I will not let the triton go for 650k, sorry.

I would be open for negotiation in a reasonable span when you come and see the car.

You will not be disappointed.

• Thumbs Up 1

It is an undeniable fact that - in Thailand - the Mitsubishi brand is regarded as an unpopular choice in the second-hand pick-up truck market.

Also, from a logistical viewpoint, you might be better off finding a buyer in your neck of the woods as I am not willing going on a 8-9 hours round trip prior to settling on a price.
(I don't think you would go on a lengthy road trip showing off you truck without potential buyers.)

You have to realize that my offer includes the risk in believing and trusting your tout about your vehicle.

Based on your comments and pics I sway from my original offer and am prepared for paying THB666K for your Mitsubishi pick-up truck which is considering the reality of circumstances not a shabby offer.

• Confused 1

On 1/31/2023 at 6:14 AM, CapraIbex said:

It is an undeniable fact that - in Thailand - the Mitsubishi brand is regarded as an unpopular choice in the second-hand pick-up truck market.

Also, from a logistical viewpoint, you might be better off finding a buyer in your neck of the woods as I am not willing going on a 8-9 hours round trip prior to settling on a price.
(I don't think you would go on a lengthy road trip showing off you truck without potential buyers.)

You have to realize that my offer includes the risk in believing and trusting your tout about your vehicle.

Based on your comments and pics I sway from my original offer and am prepared for paying THB666K for your Mitsubishi pick-up truck which is considering the reality of circumstances not a shabby offer.

I must admit your words are convincing about your view of the squint thai second hand auto market.

I will offer the again lowered price of 680k thb which is my pain threshold.

I have some more interested people recently which makes me confident that i can at least retrieve this price in a reasonable timeframe.

If you accept this in my view very good offer, i would furthermore offer you to accompany you to the Khon Kaen Office of Transportation to give you maximum security when overwriting the blue book in your name.

To clarify - my view of the Thai second hand auto market was specifically directed to pick-up trucks. I can't offer particulars as to whether or not this assessment is justified but it is what it is and am guided accordingly.
Moreover, based on the details describing your pick-up truck (which btw I believe are true) I can't help but wonder why the evident sluggishness for selling your truck is related to this stigma.
I pay cash, and after considering your most recent offer, I must decline. From my standpoint the price is too high and have decided to pursue an alternate opportunity.

• Confused 1

On 2/4/2023 at 9:54 AM, CapraIbex said:

To clarify - my view of the Thai second hand auto market was specifically directed to pick-up trucks. I can't offer particulars as to whether or not this assessment is justified but it is what it is and am guided accordingly.
Moreover, based on the details describing your pick-up truck (which btw I believe are true) I can't help but wonder why the evident sluggishness for selling your truck is related to this stigma.
I pay cash, and after considering your most recent offer, I must decline. From my standpoint the price is too high and have decided to pursue an alternate opportunity.

????????????Cheap Charlie seem to to be a real trading genius????????????

• 3 months later...