Ordering Melatonin from iherb.com

Felt 35

It is perfectly legal here.

People vary greatly in their response to it and dose and brand also matter. 

I tke 10mg almost every night (Puritan Pride brand); works well and no drowsiness next day. On rare occasion I take another 5 mg in quick-dissolve form if I wake up middle of the night and have trouble going back to sleep. I find this is fine as long as I still have at least 3-4 hours more to sleep. But that is me. YMMV.

No need to get from iherb you can order from Shoppee or Lazada. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have ordered a single bottle from iHerb and it arrived at my door with no problem. Of course, it is subject to the usual strictures to do with importing supplements.  Strictly speaking, even though the supplement is perfectly legal in Thailand the brand needs to be approved by the Thai FDA and you need some documentation to import it. But in practice they usually let through small packages coming by mail with declared value under THB 1,500. Everything sent by courier gets opened and taxed and may not be allowed in.

I have only tried it a couple of times but it worked.  3mg made me feel drowsy enough fall asleep without ill effects in the morning.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the replies. Is really only 3mg enough for adults. I saw a product on iherb.com that apparently  was new at 12mg and welcomed by many reviewers so I thought it was the 10-12mg I had to look for! Btw, how does it affect the next day? I am usually a morning person sleeping well or not, and if it is like a hangover it is not for me!

Felt

2 hours ago, Felt 35 said:

Thanks for the replies. Is really only 3mg enough for adults. I saw a product on iherb.com that apparently  was new at 12mg and welcomed by many reviewers so I thought it was the 10-12mg I had to look for! Btw, how does it affect the next day? I am usually a morning person sleeping well or not, and if it is like a hangover it is not for me!

Felt

The theory: 3mg is enough. No hangover.

The practice: it works for Sheryl whereas I feel no effect at all. YMMV - you really have to try.

I have used Melatonin 1.5 mg slow-release, 3 mg and 5 mg. All work much the same for me. I feel good the next day, with zero side effects. I only use it occasionally - if I had a poor night's sleep the night before or I feel I really need a good night's sleep because I have big plans the next day.

19 hours ago, Felt 35 said:

I ordered as recommened this Vitafusion Sleep Well 3mg 60 Gummies | Lazada.co.th and it will be interesting to see how it works!

Felt

If it does not work I suggest you try one of the better known/recommended  brands and in larger dose  before giving up. Brand makes a big difference. Remember these are classified  as nutritional supplements not pharmaceuticals in country of origin which means almost no regulatory oversight so  no gurantee it contains the active drug in amount stated. 

Takes trial and error and also reading online reviews (Amazon etc) to find reliable formulations.

21 hours ago, steven100 said:

I ordered an Ultra22 GXY And11 ....  and it didn't work out so good ....  I hope your medicine receival is much better.

:ohmy:Excuse me, but are you talking about smartphones as Samsung GalaxyUltra 22 and Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra or what kind of melatonin brand have the above name?????Felt

4 minutes ago, Felt 35 said:

:ohmy:Excuse me, but are you talking about smartphones as Samsung GalaxyUltra 22 and Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra or what kind of melatonin brand have the above name?????Felt

it is a Samsung Galaxy Ultra22 copy ....  had it two days and now two buttons at the bottom don't work ... and the swipe down top settings page.  Junk .

11 hours ago, Sheryl said:

If it does not work I suggest you try one of the better known/recommended  brands and in larger dose  before giving up. Brand makes a big difference. Remember these are classified  as nutritional supplements not pharmaceuticals in country of origin which means almost no regulatory oversight so  no gurantee it contains the active drug in amount stated. 

Takes trial and error and also reading online reviews (Amazon etc) to find reliable formulations.

Agree 100%! Brand DOES make a difference. Try Thorne's Melatonin which I have found to be excellent:

https://www.thorne.com/products/dp/melaton-5-trade

This is available on iHerb. Thorne is one of the best supplements makers. Not the cheapest, but one of the best.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 6:32 PM, Felt 35 said:

I ordered as recommened this Vitafusion Sleep Well 3mg 60 Gummies | Lazada.co.th and it will be interesting to see how it works!

Felt

Update. Received  Vitafusion 3 Mg Gummies from iherb.com yesterday and can't complain about the delivery time in any case. Will try a tablet now tonight (Gummy) and will be exciting to see how the effect will be.????

Felt