Recommendations for moving company from Chiang Mai to Phuket? (personal experience)

jayjay2001

Does any have a recommendation for moving company from Chiang Mai to Phuket? I'm looking for someone who has used a company and found them to be a good company.  I'm needing to move 2 scooters, a standing room fan, a medium sized room air filter, and maybe a few boxes.

Thank you.

I sent my scooter and boxes with the Thailand post from Bangkok to Phuket, it was the cheapest option couple of years back. I had to keep the tank nearly empty as a precaution and when I'm arrived to Phuket I was able to pick it up in the post office easily.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, huahinjoe said:

I sent my scooter and boxes with the Thailand post from Bangkok to Phuket, it was the cheapest option couple of years back. I had to keep the tank nearly empty as a precaution and when I'm arrived to Phuket I was able to pick it up in the post office easily.

Thanks for your reply.  Yes, I have shipped scooters before in Thailand via the postal service, but since I need to move other stuff as well (as mentioned in my original post), I'm looking for a moving company.  That said, I have found a moving company since I posted my original post.  Thanks again for your reply.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

You should have a few options that will do it pretty cheap since that's not a whole lot to move. Personally, I've used three movers and they were good and I'd use them again. I'd probably get quotes from a few companies before making a decision though. The prices can be pretty different from one company to another so a couple phone calls can save you a decent amount of money.