Dear Employers

attaching my resume where to find what kind of Career oppertunity ThaiVisa can bring me.

the reason for this is i need to move back to thailand, to start my family there. my wife is exepecting and i do not feel that my child should be raised anywhere else but in thailand.

CV_ZEID_MALHAS.doc

Zeid,

Good luck in your job search. Seems to me you ought to see if you can network to see if you can get contacts at Thai Airways, Nok, AirAsia, etc..

I would recommend that you re-post this Highlighting your relevant experience in the aeronatics field, and ask for members who may have contacts there.

Cheers

* Actually, many of the posters in the airport subforums appear to work in the airline industry in Thailand. I think you may want to post it there.

Edited by chinthee

Dear Employers

attaching my resume where to find what kind of Career oppertunity ThaiVisa can bring me.

the reason for this is i need to move back to thailand, to start my family there. my wife is exepecting and i do not feel that my child should be raised anywhere else but in thailand.

PM me, a colleague has an avionics maintenance and installation company here in Thailand and is always looking for qualified staff to support projects. Not sure if they are hiring full time, but definitely need access to qualified Avionics techs.

Dan