Cutoff date for filing Online 90 Day Report

8 minutes ago, connda said:

I did it today and it's due Thursday.  No biggy.  If it isn't approved by the end of the week I'll just go down to Immigration next week.

If you go in person that can be done up till 7 days from due date without penality. 

22 hours ago, connda said:

I did it today and it's due Thursday.  No biggy.  If it isn't approved by the end of the week I'll just go down to Immigration next week.

Good luck.  I submitted mine online Saturday morning, received the "successful" email....still "pending" in the system.  

Edited by TheAppletons

10 minutes ago, edwardflory said:

For the life of me I DO NOT understand why some people wait to the LAST SECOND to comply with the required immigration paperwork

Did you even read the OP. 

He was asking about the various "windows" for 90 day reporting. 

Specifically online reporting 

The answer is from 14 days prior and up till due date. 

That's it. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, edwardflory said:

In most cases you can submit your paperwork ( depending on what process ( extension and etc ) ) you need from 5 days to 45 days in ADVANCE of the "due" date.

Depends on what you are doing. If visa extension you can do 45 days in advance and time period commences from the due date. If 90 day online new date is 90 days from when its approved.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

If 90 day online new date is 90 days from when its approved

Correct. 

When doing it online the clock stats from approval date.

In person clock should start from due date which also applies to reports done via mail. 

Edited by DrJack54

11 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Correct. 

In person clock should start from due date which also applies to reports done via mail. 

Actually I did not know that. Never done by mail and not in person for quite awhile.

I am happy to lose a few days for the convenience of joining online.

9 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

I am happy to lose a few days for the convenience of joining online.

I do mine as soon as I receive the reminder email (which is 15 days early). Quick easy process. 

So yes works out I do one "extra" per year however of no consequence since such a quick easy process. 

4 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Correct. 

That information may be correct in some offices. It is not correct for Udon immigration.

There the clock starts from the date of the report, it is the same if done online or in person ( I can’t comment on the date for a mail in report as I haven’t done one)

It is completely logical that the 90 days resets from the report date as the requirement is to report every 90 days. 

However the reporting is governed by easy office and TIT so some offices will have different policies.

20 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

It is completely logical that the 90 days resets from the report date as the requirement is to report every 90 days

Old rehashed topic.

For online report the clock starts upon approval.

Perhaps not the case in Udon Thani.

Certainly is at many other offices including CW. 

7 hours ago, edwardflory said:

For the life of me I DO NOT understand why some people wait to the LAST SECOND to comply with the required immigration paperwork.

In most cases you can submit your paperwork ( depending on what process ( extension and etc ) ) you need from 5 days to 45 days in ADVANCE of the "due" date.

The reason you do in advance, is to give you some time to take care of ANY problems that present themselves when making your application.

Keep calm and drink tea. :coffee1:

• Haha 1