selling a house in phetchabun

Hello just want to ask if anyone has had dealings with agents ect in phetchabun or has sold a property here.

I have a house I'd like to sell it's only 2 years old ...my wife has now received a large plot of land from her parents not far from where we live I'd like to build a house there but can't afford to keep this one also..any help appreciated if you know an agent tks H

Sold several houses here. Best method by far is putting a big sign out front with your phone number.

Agents do nothing you cant do yourself but want a big pay off if they find a buyer.

I advertised on the internet using several free to post sites. Zero response except from a couple of agents who offered to advertise our property on the internet.

As someone else mentioned , Facebook market place is a good idea 

The three homes we sold in Bangkok all sold within 2 weeks of putting a sign on the gate ! Key to success was presentation ( clean , tidy and in good repair ) plus correct pricing.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2023 at 8:51 PM, Denim said:

Sold several houses here. Best method by far is putting a big sign out front with your phone number.

Agents do nothing you cant do yourself but want a big pay off if they find a buyer.

I advertised on the internet using several free to post sites. Zero response except from a couple of agents who offered to advertise our property on the internet.

As someone else mentioned , Facebook market place is a good idea 

The three homes we sold in Bangkok all sold within 2 weeks of putting a sign on the gate ! Key to success was presentation ( clean , tidy and in good repair ) plus correct pricing.

yes mate tks we are already having a sign made ..problem is we are in a small soi with not much passage  but going to try it any way tks again for the reply 

On 1/20/2023 at 8:22 PM, DodgerRodger said:

Try searching for Facebook groups buying/renting property in your province. You may find agents posting there or owners posting houses for sale themselves.   I'm a member of one in Roi Et.  It's all in Thai of course but manage to get by using google translate..

tks mate will do

9 minutes ago, Harveyboy said:

yes PM me I'll send details ..the house is not far from the lake the back of Lotus ..but just to let you know it 3 bed 2 bath the house will be 3 years old this August plot 50 wah....I'm not leaving the area I love it here but my wife has just been given a lot of beautiful land a few km from where we live seems silly not to use it and build there  

we have not yet advertised it ..just getting a sign done for now and see how it goes ..I've found an agent who is interested in marketing it but thought I'd wait see how the sign goes also a few op's on here suggested Facebook marketplace  I'll take a look at that tks for contacting get in touch PM me for more info 

Edited by Harveyboy