What would happen with my Visa if I fail a 90-days report?

51 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

but Immigration don't says anything what happen with the 90-days report while someone is outside the country.

Edited 37 minutes ago by Confuscious

Seems you answered your own question. You are not here. ???? How can you report?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Also this is the way I stick it to Elite Visa owners. 2000 baht per year for the convenience of not reporting. 

Elite visa owners still have to do 90 day reporting, or not and pay the 2000 Baht per year.

I have a feeling that not doing the 90 day reports is going to be 'stepped up' like overstay was a few years back.

9 hours ago, Celsius said:

I always pay the penalty. It is so  much easier than reporting every 90 days.

Also this is the way I stick it to Elite Visa owners. 2000 baht per year for the convenience of not reporting. 

It is really a good deal.

Elite visa is the best man. Never have to worry about being rejected, BMW limo service, free lounge access, fast track immigration counter etc etc. 20years for 1mill is a bargain if u ask me. Lots of other perks as well. They sort bank account and drivers licence too if needed. ( And no I don't work for them, I'm just very happy with it) I used to do border hops all the time back in the days. No more of that.