15-year-old Thai schoolgirl who committed suicide was bullied at school

snoop1130

4 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Yes, unfortunately, I've seen this happen too many times. A group of students in a class, usually girls, start having a beef with each other over something. The homeroom teacher hears of it and calls them all into the office. They all sit on the floor around her desk as she grills them, interrogation style, to get to the bottom of it.

With the grasp of Thai I have I can tell a bit of what's going on. It's absurd. They're really out to solve nothing, they merely enjoy stoking the flames. They're hoping to catch them in some sort of lie or cover up, making some students look bad in front of the others. As soon as the students leave, the teachers all giggle and gossip about what just happened. They then look forward to the next episode of this TV drama they created next week.

I acknowledge it can be difficult if a teacher has too many students maybe the answer is there. 

My friend goes to students house and see's parents sometimes if he notices a different in a students behaviour. 

17 hours ago, Denim said:

In this Tik Tok world , at that age , young people are often very sensitive to criticism. 

Good point. I also noticed that. They actually "burst" and unable to bear even basic critics. 

whatyacallit? some <deleted> rage?

I was lucky to have an older brother and sister, who did not like to fight, but when they did they did not lose.

My father taught them how to defend themselves, as he was a Military MP and knew defensive

techniques. When I was in my teens he also taught me some moves, and I used them to save getting beat up.

I learned that some bullies are not great fighters. RIP to this poor girl, and I hope that the bullies face

some bad karma in the future.