Historic Coronation weekend details revealed.

Disappointing, I was hoping he was going to go full woke, painting the coach rainbow colours, inviting transgender mothers, drill rappers and some asylum seekers straight off the boat they paid 1500 quid to get on.The tv will of course be picking out the odd ethnic face in the crowd and we will be told how glowing, stunning and good hearted Camilla is, the good fairy of the west. Then we will all live happily ever after in UK woke land.

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, gomangosteen said:

The coronation concert.

Excuse my lack of knowledge but what's a deaf signing choir?

"diverse group comprised of Britain’s Refugee choirs, NHS choirs, LGBTQ+ singing groups and deaf signing choirs, will form The Coronation Choir and also perform at the concert"

Well it's about diversity and inclusion innit.???? When I worked at a college we had a blind applicant for a graphic design course, we had to take it seriously. As the Duke of Edinburgh might have said, -sounds ghastly.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

Disappointing, I was hoping he was going to go full woke, painting the coach rainbow colours, inviting transgender mothers, drill rappers and some asylum seekers straight off the boat they paid 1500 quid to get on.The tv will of course be picking out the odd ethnic face in the crowd and we will be told how glowing, stunning and good hearted Camilla is, the good fairy of the west. Then we will all live happily ever after in UK woke land.

Hair Triggered.

Any opportunity, just any opportunity at all.