Advantages of living beyond 60 !

Social Media

50 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Getting older to me means you really don't give a rats a*&$s what people think about you.

I never did at any age.   Didn't bother with vid, as usually never do.

Only advantages I can think of in TH ...

... 1/2 fare on MRT

... Pink ID never expires

... possible discount to some attraction, at gate keeper's discretion 

"Students, senior citizens older than 60 years old, ICOM ICOMOS members, monks, novices and priests of other religions are exempted from entrance fee" ... honey ... want to make my a priests collar for my shirts.

USA ...

... Free admission to National Parks

... and much much more:

https://www.seniorliving.org/finance/senior-discounts/

Funny in parts, good for a laugh but not all factual.  It’s an individual thing, look at Presidents around the world past and present. Sometimes older is wiser. 

We don’t just get old, but we grow old, it’s an aging process.  Some adjust better than others, DNA, genetics etc. Difficult to generalize.

Every hour that goes by we are an hour closer to our graves/ crematorium, not just days! That’s a fact of life.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

I loved that.

Getting older to me means you really don't give a rats a*&$s what people think about you.

I'll wear what I like, eat what i like and screw healthy, the days ahead are shortening anyway, so if a few strips of bacon shorten it by a few months, I'm good with that

Please try to give up The Chang Vest’s it’s not a good look at our ages 

Gotta admit to 4 PM dinner times, which is also pushing the end of the lunch specials. 

Also a good time to order in a pizza from Duke's before the Grab drivers get picky about their delivery choices. Delivery-wise at 6 PM in Nimman, it's down to pad thai from around the corner or go get it yourself.

Lenny Bruce had a good one:

"That crowd was so old and they made me go on so early that the jello wasn't even hard yet".

Reading Philip Roth, again, with new meaning. 

Looking forward to the next pandemic. 

Being able to talk to children, since one has the patience, and being considered by them as an antique of some curiosity, if not a complete oddity. 

Knowing that one will never die young.