Pattay Scuba Diving School

candoman89

I have tried a number of dive schools and found Real Divers Pattaya best met my needs, they are run by a British family and cater for small numbers whereas the other clubs appear to cater for large numbers which is not really ideal for teaching children. I know a number of posters here have their own preferance for whatever reason so I can only give my point of view. They are on www.real-divers.com Tel: 0868396207 or e mail at [email protected] the brothers are Neil and Pete and an initial chat would confirm if they meet your personal needs. They are located on Soi Welcome2 on Jomtien down from The Welcome Hotel. You can mention me when you call and explain what you need.

On the subject of diving and a bit off topic as I have never done diving before but love snorkelling, has anyone info on the Mermaid Scuba Eng. course they offer ? By that I mean ( as there is of course bags of info on their web site ) has any member of TV actually done it and if so have you gained employment by doing it ? or has a friend done it ? I am keen for some in's and out's of this course as I have searched the web for a firm doing it here in the UK but to no avail. My thought would be to do it in the UK as the qualification gained I presume will be ISO 9002 credited thus a better qualification than in Pattaya . I am looking for an avenue for work in Thailand and feel this could open the door for me as I am sure my little house in Baan Sarey is missing me as is the Singha brewrey.

Thanks for any forth coming info and guidance .

Hi:

Looking for a good SCUBA school for my children. Any recommendations? Just looking for open water certification, nothing fancy.

Thanks for any info.

:o

How old are they? Aquanauts are quiet good, there are a lot here to choose from, The Aquanauts boat quiet good too.