Do you read Pharmachutical Drug Inserts

connda

Do you read Pharmachutical Drug Inserts  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got some medicine recently and I'm here reading the two sided, small-print insert.
Yeah - I'm a geek.  But, I read it because I can.  It's about being informed about what you put in your body. 

With that said, did anyone read the small print on the mRNA vaccines (if you took one). 

Just wondering..........

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, connda said:

And I've had no "shots."  And I've had no Covid for 2020 to present.

That's just luck, maybe you stayed in a lot, may have been a different story if you'd got covid. Have you had flu recently? for me far worse than covid, i can see very elderly struggling hence flue vaccines

Back in early January 2020 a close friend(early 70's) got a bad dose of 'flu',we were due to fly to Thailand and I didn't think he'd recover in time,he did so we flew here only for me to become ill with an horrendous sore throat,I suspect that it was probably covid,my friend had 2 Pfizer jabs in the UK with no ill effects,he then had a Moderna jab and has not had good health since,I had 2 AstraZenica jabs and won't be having any more,another friend has had to have a pacemaker fitted because of heart failure which she is sure was caused by the jab(she had 3),she's 77yo and said she won't be having any more,the same with another friend after a very bad reaction to the jab.

I have a friend who is a retired Dr and when he was still working I jokingly said to him that he would be taking statins soon as the government had suggested everyone over the age of 50 should take them - he was adamant that there was no way he was going to be taking them because of the side effects they could cause.

As connda  says we all die at some point,from the day we were born we have one less day to live so make the most of those days while you're still able because nobody knows what's round the corner.

No & Hell NO

Any med I consider using or prescribed to me, I research before taking.  No need to read pamphlet, as redundant.

I'm an anti vax'er, and Covid being one of the least worrying bugs out there for me ... for me ... for me ... IMHO ... not something I'll debate, so don't bother.

15 hours ago, Mark Nothing said:

No, I do not read pharmaceutical inserts anymore because I have rejected both tablets and vaccines.  Instead, years ago I transitioned to the devine medicine, urine, which returned my body to health and vitality.

You could probably make a good income in public toilets.